• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Gstreater

Gstreater

Aug 10, 2024
Every time I think I about how depressed I am I just have an invasive thought that things could be worse, I should just toughen up and I end up feeling guilty that I feel depressed. Is this something other people feel at times?

• Hugs
Reactions: Rosenfort, etherealspring, Zhendou and 6 others
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Absolutely can feel that at times. To be fair that's how I was raised. You don't get emotions. Things could be worse. You have it easy. Toughen up, suck it up, be a man!

Completely toxic.

We have a right to our feelings. It's not a competition to see who has it worse. Your struggles are valid, even if they aren't rational or are only in your head. Being privileged doess not mean things are easy. Some of the truly toughest people are extremely fragile and vulnerable.

It's ok to feel the way you do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rosenfort, etherealspring, Zhendou and 3 others
notsohpy

notsohpy

Aug 18, 2024
Every time I think I about how depressed I am I just have an invasive thought that things could be worse, I should just toughen up and I end up feeling guilty that I feel depressed. Is this something other people feel at times?
I Personaly have no reason to be Depressed in paticular but every thing That i change About myself and buy myself doesnt affect my deppresion at all. Its Like a Big hole and trying to Fill it with dust.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, Zhendou, Gstreater and 1 other person
JaegerCA

JaegerCA

Fk the Marine Corps
Jul 14, 2024
I Personaly have no reason to be Depressed in paticular but every thing That i change About myself and buy myself doesnt affect my deppresion at all. Its Like a Big hole and trying to Fill it with dust.
Same, it's a big hole that's hard to pull out of

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, Zhendou, notsohpy and 1 other person
kmycluisfe

kmycluisfe

I wish it would all stop at once
Mar 8, 2023
Same here, and it makes it so difficult to talk about because I feel like my struggles suck and I shouldn't be like this.

My parents were always like that : "You have an incredibly easy life.", "You do nothing, life is cool for you", "There is so much worse somewhere else, you are so lucky."

How can I go to them and say, 'Yeah, I'm depressed and want to die,' when they've given me everything and pay for my school?

I feel so shitty for feeling shitty.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring and Gstreater
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
yeah i feel like this all the time, it's a horrible feeling for sure...

• Hugs
Reactions: Gstreater