Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Why are you like this? Why do you torture me? Why do you twist the situation - are you sociopathic? There is so much rage building up inside of me, and I really feel like hurting you. I am starting to get tired of you all and your bullying!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AnnonyBox, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ithappens and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

37E97F31BA70D51151773520978DAD9AE02715EB

• Yay!
Reactions: AnnonyBox and Mentalmick
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
You can't call the cops/landlord or something?

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
You can't call the cops/landlord or something?

For most of the things that I experience - no unfortunately. I will try to explain what has (and is) going on...

The estate that I live on has some nasty families spread around, and a lot of them know each other - "his" mam knows "their dad", and "their dad" knows their "sisters uncle" or whatever. It is like a big clique basically. There is a woman that lives next to me who is, well, I do not know what it is called, but she has tortured us for a long time. It originally started like this: every time someone from my house went outside she would go out too, and she would start to talk about us negatively - laughing quitely, name-calling us to her friends and her family, sniggering at us and so on. There have been a few times when we even caught her spying on us. No, seriously, we saw her with her head against the fence trying to listen to our conversations - I am not joking!

We have tried to ignore it in the past but it has been going on for so long that it has become too much. There have been a few times that somebody from my house has told this woman and her family to shut up, or something similar, and as you might have guessed: they did not like it. So then she responded by talking about us behind our backs to some of our immediate neighbours and distant people on our estate. She has made up lies and tells other people that we have said bad things about people and so on; in other words she tries to twist it all and make it out as if my household has been nasty to her. Most of our street now wants nothing to do with us because they believe what this bullying woman has said about us. Oh, and to make it worse, there are some rough families on our estate - they are hooligans. You remember how I said there was a big clique on the estate? Well these hooligans are a part of it, but so is the woman who lives next to us too - I think they are friends actually. These rough families have feral kids who walk around throwing stuff at some of the houses, including our house, and we reckon it is because of what the bitch next-door has been saying. You see if one of them dislikes you, or has said something bad about you, then the rest of them will hate you too. Then next minute you will be getting abuse walking down the street. It does not matter if they have never meat you either.

Now to be fair I do not know if those people who throw stuff at our windows and steal our stuff are connected to the sociopathic bullies that live on our street, but I think they are linked because it seems too suspicious. These hooligans can sometimes pick on anyone that they do not know so it might not be personal, but sometimes they will attack people if somebody in their clique has told them to as well, so it could be personal also - I am not sure. Anyhow back to what has been going on...

There have been a few times when I have shouted at these hooligans and chased them off of our street after they tried to smash our windows and steal stuff from our garden. And because I did this they all talk about me around the estate and say that I am "stuck up" and "posh" because I told off somebody elses feral kids for terrorising us. So apparently our household is "stuck up" because we do not like people trying to smash our windows. I mean what are we supposed to do or say - just let it happen? Now every time someone walks past our front they will always say something bad like "Oh it's them horrible people again." What the hell - I am the one that is horrible?!?

To sum it up: there is a clique of loudmouthed, rough, bitchy women with feral kids who do not like us because we are quiet and do not fit in with their little gang, and it was partly started by a bullying neighbor.

I am sorry for the angry rant.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: painoflife
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
For most of the things that I experience - no unfortunately. I will try to explain what has (and is) going on...

The estate that I live on has some nasty families spread around, and a lot of them know each other - "his" mam knows "their dad", and "their dad" knows their "sisters uncle" or whatever. It is like a big clique basically. There is a woman that lives next to me who is, well, I do not know what it is called, but she has tortured us for a long time. It originally started like this: every time someone from my house went outside she would go out too, and she would start to talk about us negatively - laughing quitely, name-calling us to her friends and her family, sniggering at us and so on. There have been a few times when we even caught her spying on us. No, seriously, we saw her with her head against the fence trying to listen to our conversations - I am not joking!

We have tried to ignore it in the past but it has been going on for so long that it has become too much. There have been a few times that somebody from my house has told this woman and her family to shut up, or something similar, and as you might have guessed: they did not like it. So then she responded by talking about us behind our backs to some of our immediate neighbours and distant people on our estate. She has made up lies and tells other people that we have said bad things about people and so on; in other words she tries to twist it all and make it out as if my household has been nasty to her. Most of our street now wants nothing to do with us because they believe what this bullying woman has said about us. Oh, and to make it worse, there are some rough families on our estate - they are hooligans. You remember how I said there was a big clique on the estate? Well these hooligans are a part of it, but so is the woman who lives next to us too - I think they are friends actually. These rough families have feral kids who walk around throwing stuff at some of the houses, including our house, and we reckon it is because of what the bitch next-door has been saying. You see if one of them dislikes you, or has said something bad about you, then the rest of them will hate you too. Then next minute you will be getting abuse walking down the street. It does not matter if they have never meat you either.

Now to be fair I do not know if those people who throw stuff at our windows and steal our stuff are connected to the sociopathic bullies that live on our street, but I think they are linked because it seems too suspicious. These hooligans can sometimes pick on anyone that they do not know so it might not be personal, but sometimes they will attack people if somebody in their clique has told them to as well, so it could be personal also - I am not sure. Anyhow back to what has been going on...

There have been a few times when I have shouted at these hooligans and chased them off of our street after they tried to smash our windows and steal stuff from our garden. And because I did this they all talk about me around the estate and say that I am "stuck up" and "posh" because I told off somebody elses feral kids for terrorising us. So apparently our household is "stuck up" because we do not like people trying to smash our windows. I mean what are we supposed to do or say - just let it happen? Now every time someone walks past our front they will always say something bad like "Oh it's them horrible people again." What the hell - I am the one that is horrible?!?

To sum it up: there is a clique of loudmouthed, rough, bitchy women with feral kids who do not like us because we are quiet and do not fit in with their little gang, and it was partly started by a bullying neighbor.

I am sorry for the angry rant.
and this doesnt fall under harassment? wow, legal systems suck (not that i didnt already know that one lol)

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
and this doesnt fall under harassment? wow, legal systems suck (not that i didnt already know that one lol)

I am not entirely sure. The verbal bullying is likely not punishable. The physical side of the harassment, such as the thrown objects, then yes that is a crime. However it is not worth getting the police involved. First of all proof would be needed which is difficult to get since it often happens in the night and they cover their faces. Plus the police are busy and understaffed, so they have to put more priority on more serious crimes. Also where I live there is an anti-police/authority vibe; some people look down on going to the police. Edit: I am not against going to the police myself - depending on what it is about of course. It is like in the USA you will be called a "snitch" and might get even more abuse than before.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Also where I live there is an anti-police/authority vibe; some people look down on going to the police. It is like in the USA you will be called a "snitch" and might get even more abuse than before.
humans are stupid. i wont disagree that cops are bad but not all cops. that part aside this doesnt change the fact that.......ill just leave it at humans are stupid. aside from an anon phone call claiming to be a neighbor awake a night and seeing it happening across the street or something, i dont have much else to offer :hug:

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
humans are stupid. i wont disagree that cops are bad but not all cops. that part aside this doesnt change the fact that.......ill just leave it at humans are stupid. aside from an anon phone call claiming to be a neighbor awake a night and seeing it happening across the street or something, i dont have much else to offer :hug:

Yes I agree about what you have said about police.

And thank you for your advice too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
They sound like inbred troglodytes. Do you have any unhinged hyperviolent relatives that can deal with them?

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ithappens and Sprite_Geist
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
These sound like the type of people that are unreasonable, stupid, and will never take any responsibility for their actions. I'd start playing highly inappropriate things on high volumes on your speakers to torture them back to get the point across. Even if it won't solve anything, maybe you can laugh your ass off when a shrieking Karen comes to your doorstep yelling about how you traumatized her little shits.

r/unethicallifeprotips always has some good advice:

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ithappens and Sprite_Geist
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
God I know that feeling

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I want to say as well that it is not the whole estate that is bad. It is an ordinary working-class/blue-collar area and most people get along, but there are quite a few bad people who ruin it for everybody else.

They sound like inbred troglodytes. Do you have any unhinged hyperviolent relatives that can deal with them?

I do not have any relatives that live near. It might be why we get picked on - because we do not have a huge "tribe" like they do.

These sound like the type of people that are unreasonable, stupid, and will never take any responsibility for their actions. I'd start playing highly inappropriate things on high volumes on your speakers to torture them back to get the point across. Even if it won't solve anything, maybe you can laugh your ass off when a shrieking Karen comes to your doorstep yelling about how you traumatized her little shits.

r/unethicallifeprotips always has some good advice:

Yes you are correct - they are definitely unreasonable. They are under the impression that they can do whatever; they think it is normal (and okay) to vandalize, shout abuse, bully and anything else. If you call them out or retaliate they cry foul, because in their mind they are not doing anything wrong - that is my take on it anyway. In their eyes we are the ones who are "horrible" (apparently) because we want nothing to do with them, but they do not realise we only act like this because of the way that they have treat us for many years in the first place. Or maybe they do realise and just do not care.

Thank you for the suggestion, but someone else in our house already tried playing loud music before and it did not have much effect unfortunately. I will check out the send. Thank you again for that as well.

Reactions: Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I want to say as well that it is not the whole estate that is bad. It is an ordinary working-class/blue-collar area and most people get along, but there are quite a few bad people who ruin it for everybody else.

I do not have any relatives that live near. It might be why we get picked on - because we do not have a huge "tribe" like they do.

Yes you are correct - they are definitely unreasonable. They are under the impression that they can do whatever; they think it is normal (and okay) to vandalize, shout abuse, bully and anything else. If you call them out or retaliate they cry foul, because in their mind they are not doing anything wrong - that is my take on it anyway. In their eyes we are the ones who are "horrible" (apparently) because we want nothing to do with them, but they do not realise we only act like this because of the way that they have treat us for many years in the first place. Or maybe they do realise and just do not care.

Thank you for the suggestion, but someone else in our house already tried playing loud music before and it did not have much effect unfortunately. I will check out the send. Thank you again for that as well.
They sound like vermin. Lowlife scumbags.

Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Crazy. My neighbor drives me insane too. But I might not be the best neighbor for soem either. At least I'm quiet...

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
...And to make things worse I have just found out that one of our other neighbours, who we thought liked us, has been talking negatively about us behind our backs too; she is now friends with the other people who bully us - apparently one of them said that we are "horrible" because of something that we did not say. One of them was being nosy and was listening to our conversations, and twisted and took it out of context.

It is like Desperate Housewives they talk about each other behind their backs, but try to make it out as if it is somebody else in the wrong. I really feel like I am losing my sanity.

Last edited:
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Is there any possibility that you could move to another place? You really shouldn't have to though. The world's full of these dimwits. They aught to sterilise the cunts.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Is there any possibility that you could move to another place? You really shouldn't have to though. The world's full of these dimwits. They aught to sterilise the cunts.

Yes I have been looking for another place to rent recently, but it is not because of the idiotic neighbours though; I have been wanting to move away for a long time anyway.

Reactions: Mentalmick