depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
but when my friend told me in a call that his relationship with his girl slowly eroding, I couldn't help but smile and feel some sweet schadenfreude.
I mean, I still care about him a lot and told him to not risk his mental health under any circumstance... but still.

Blabla, you will find a parnter some day, blablabla. No, I don't think I will. I botched it horribly multiple times so far and those people made it easy as hell for me. I am just too fucked up, weird and boring. I mean, I can't even get proper friends... since the start of lockdown, only this one said friend sent me a few short messages. Other than that, not a single message in 2 months so far. One girl I posted about in another thread started ridiculous virtue signaling about loneliness and shit, but didn't bother sending me a proper message in 4 months.

Just fuck my life.... just fuck it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Deleted member 14573, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Thank you for sharing. I love that word. Life can be a rollercoaster. I hope you experience pure bliss soon. Much love to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedpolyaddict, Deleted member 14573 and Myforevercharlie
depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
Thank you for sharing. I love that word. Life can be a rollercoaster. I hope you experience pure bliss soon. Much love to you.

Schadenfreude? That is a pretty great word tbh. TIFU by forgetting to send my employer the doctors note that I am too sick currently to work. They can't kick me instantly, but I hope they don't fuck me too hard. Life sure is a fucking rollercoaster.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isittimetogonola and Deleted member 14573