sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
In the past, I have attempted suicide twice by taking pills. My reason was that it would not leave a mess so it would not be more stressful for the people who have to clean up after me. However, I feel like a coward and idiot because I would start panicking and hyperventilating during the attempt. The first time, I read the dosage per pill wrong, so I ended up being very off. Maybe if I wasn't so dumb, I'd be dead already. I wish I could get things right. Ugh

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You are certainly not a coward! Failed attempts are such a painful experience but it also need so much courage to go ahead and fulfil the plan to CTB! You tried OD with pills and that's certainly not successful in most cases rather it causes harm to the body with a very low success rate. If you are really serious about your plans you may want to look for recommended methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation in the sticky threads, I wish you all the best.

sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
You are certainly not a coward! Failed attempts are such a painful experience but it also need so much courage to go ahead and fulfil the plan to CTB! You tried OD with pills and that's certainly not successful in most cases rather it causes harm to the body with a very low successrateof actually CTBing. If you are really serious about your plans you may want to look for recommended methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation in the sticky threads, I wish you all the best.
Thank you, I will look there. I kinda assumed the pills would be easy and wouldn't be troublesome to do

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that method isn't recommended if one wishes to ctb so I'm not surprised that it failed. If people could easily ctb with pills then they would soon be restricted as this society is so incredibly anti-suicide, the reality is that there just isn't an easy way to leave this world unfortunately, if suicide was that easy then I'm sure it would be such a relief for so many suffering people.