O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
Well, that, I feel like shit, I've been the "weird kid" all my life, I've never felt good socially with others, I can not make friends, I can not lead a normal social life, sometimes I think I can have asperger or something similary.

My adolescence I spent locked in front of the computer and my adult age seems similar, I am almost 24 years old and I can not lead a normal life, nor friends (much less a girlfriend) I feel like a useless not only socially but in every way and I know that this is not going to be fixed, I am not happy in this way.

What prevents my plans from CTB is my mother, it shrinks my heart to know the damage that I will do to her (and more being an only child) but I can not do it anymore, it's not something temporary, it's something that goes on more and more I am older and more "waste" my youth.

Reactions: lv-gras, Kassender, SnowyDreams and 4 others
T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
Well, that, I feel like shit, I've been the "weird kid" all my life, I've never felt good socially with others, I can not make friends, I can not lead a normal social life, sometimes I think I can have asperger or something similary.

Sorry to read your post. I'm no expert - apart from having had Aspergers myself since 1995. I was diagnosed when I was 24 too. I'm now 47. It could be that you have Aspergers, you know. Have you tried seeking a diagnosis? I'm not saying it would solve everything to know, but it might help things feel explained for you.

As for what you describe, all I can say is that I'm very much in the same position. Feeling isolated is the perfect description. I'm coming up for 2 years (at Christmas) without seeing anyone.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and Oyashiro-sama
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
Sorry to read your post. I'm no expert - apart from having had Aspergers myself since 1995. I was diagnosed when I was 24 too. I'm now 47. It could be that you have Aspergers, you know. Have you tried seeking a diagnosis? I'm not saying it would solve everything to know, but it might help things feel explained for you.

As for what you describe, all I can say is that I'm very much in the same position. Feeling isolated is the perfect description. I'm coming up for 2 years (at Christmas) without seeing anyone.

Thanks for your words.

I would like to seek a diagnosis but I have not been to the psychologist/psychologist for years, now I will start working and I can not miss much, what I was diagnosed with years ago was obsessive compulsive disorder.

The point is that although I diagnose no matter, I feel terrible, everyone makes a normal life, has friends or couples (even if it goes wrong) and I can not even be in a group of people without feeling bad, I try to evade I can, but I can not stop thinking about CTB.

Reactions: Tiburcio
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Not sure what to say, but I'm 24 and down about things too. Aspergers runs in my fakily but I've not been tested because the label would stress me out.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Oyashiro-sama
R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
I feel the same buddy, 24 and can't communicate anymore. Always felt awkward and know I have social Anxiety disorder, whether or not I'm on the spectrum I can't determine. It sucks to be lonely and yet crave company, those that can communicate with less stress should count there lucky stars. My parents also stop me from suicide, plus I sometimes don't have the balls to carry it through. I plan to get extremely drunk before I hang myself, I'd need to be disinhibited and fucked up to carry out full suspension (my preferred method as I never lose consciousness in partial suspension, maybe I'm doing it incorrectly but either way full suspension would guarantee I can't wriggle free). I wish you luck with whatever you feel you have to do. Whether or not it makes a difference I hope you know your not alone in this fight. God bless

Reactions: lv-gras, Oyashiro-sama, SnowyDreams and 1 other person
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
I feel the same buddy, 24 and can't communicate anymore. Always felt awkward and know I have social Anxiety disorder, whether or not I'm on the spectrum I can't determine. It sucks to be lonely and yet crave company, those that can communicate with less stress should count there lucky stars. My parents also stop me from suicide, plus I sometimes don't have the balls to carry it through. I plan to get extremely drunk before I hang myself, I'd need to be disinhibited and fucked up to carry out full suspension (my preferred method as I never lose consciousness in partial suspension, maybe I'm doing it incorrectly but either way full suspension would guarantee I can't wriggle free). I wish you luck with whatever you feel you have to do. Whether or not it makes a difference I hope you know your not alone in this fight. God bless

Thank you for your words, at least I feel something less just, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Tiburcio
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
Not sure what to say, but I'm 24 and down about things too. Aspergers runs in my fakily but I've not been tested because the label would stress me out.

The label in my case is the least, what bothers me is the situation in which I am and the knowledge that it will not be solved because it is part of myself.