P

peacesoon

Feb 13, 2023
i don't go out. i have no purpose being out. there is no point anyway. the only human beings i have seen lately are my family members and the people on youtube. my heart starts beating fast and i get a little happy whenever i hold an eye contact with a stranger, on the few occasions i do go out. how is it possible for a human being like me to be so lonely in a world of eight goddamn million people?

i have lived alone, and i will die alone.

i am fucking pathetic

• Hugs
Reactions: Ultracheese, Tmbass, weirdo and 1 other person
Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
I enjoy solitude - the greatest happiness in my life is that I can afford to rent a nice apartment and live alone. Maybe you should look at it this way? I stopped communicating with idiotic friends who told me about their idiotic boyfriends, I don't communicate with my family - they annoy me to such an extent that I would probably kill them if I continued to communicate with them. Fortunately, I make good money and can pay for a nice apartment. I don't need some bastard husband to fuck my brains. I don't have kids and spend all my money on myself. Fck - there is nothing better than loneliness! Why are you making a problem out of this?))

Last edited:
Reactions: peacesoon
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would personally prefer to be alone but I do understand that loneliness can be very painful for others to deal with. I've also always felt very disconnected from other people, and I've never been able relate to them and it isn't like I want to anyway. In this world so many other people usually just create more suffering.

Reactions: floralheaddress and peacesoon
A

ash.h

Feb 13, 2023
i don't go out. i have no purpose being out. there is no point anyway. the only human beings i have seen lately are my family members and the people on youtube. my heart starts beating fast and i get a little happy whenever i hold an eye contact with a stranger, on the few occasions i do go out. how is it possible for a human being like me to be so lonely in a world of eight goddamn million people?

i have lived alone, and i will die alone.

i am fucking pathetic
I feel your pain bro. I hope you find peace if that be ctb.

Reactions: peacesoon
W

weirdo

Jan 25, 2023
I only go out for work and errands and I just can't find a way to connect with people on an emotional level. I can tolerate people at first but my dislike for everyone only grows with time, all the while I grow more and more lonely. I have no idea how to stop this, I just wanna be hugged.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tmbass and peacesoon