VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
When I was still naive and hadn't yet assimilated to how miserable my brain inherently is, I would try to "get close" to people.

There was one person in particular whose career I think I impacted. I took up their time to go on holiday with them, and to claim that this fulls me with ordinary grief and regret is a huge understatement. I can only describe it as the more extreme forms of misery from someone who absolutely never had a chance at being happy.

I want nothing more than to enter non-existence and become a fading memory. The help provided by this forum is profoundly beautiful.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoneMisery, Journeytoletgo, artificial_ineptness and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living is very painful, after all there is no escape from our thoughts and ourselves apart from death. Regret can be a dreadful emotion to have to deal with. I look forward to death, as death is the end to everything. It is a comforting feeling knowing the suffering will end. I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: LoneMisery, VoidDesirer22 and Dead Meat
LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
Its all i ever feel is just a waste of time and that people are just being nice to me for the sake of being nice. Im hoping that not much longer ill be able to overcome my fear of death and instinct of living. Ive already started looking for long lost friends to say a goodbye to

• Hugs
Reactions: VoidDesirer22