Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
I bought 32oz of one brand of SN and 500 grams of a different brand of SN. Along with that I bought a scale, 100 gel capsules, ibuprophen, tagamet acid reducers, and dramamine OTC nausea relief pills, also I have a doctors appointment on Monday because I was gonna try to get some antiemtics. The more research I do on SN, the more risky it seems. After all of this, i decided to switch my CTB method to full suspension hanging, which you can't really fuck up once you've started. I don't even know what to do with all this shit that I bought..I feel bad because I feel like there are people in my position who probably can't get their hands on SN and im over here with way more then I would even need. I found a partner who lived near me but our CTB dates didn't match up and he ended up ctb with another partner that he found..I was gonna give him the stuff that I bought but he ctb with N before I could reach out to him. R.i.p. @Schevan.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Regen, PeacefulTonic, Bot and 2 others
Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

Oct 20, 2020
I'm 430 pounds..it would take a lot more than the average amount of SN to kill me. The more SN, the more likely i will throw up. Also there's just something in my gut telling me that if I use this method it won't wrok..there have been cases where people have failed for unknown reasons..cases where people experience intense stomach pains, which doesn't really scare me, its just another part of the method that pushes me further away from wanting to use it as my final, hopefully successful CTB attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and deletemyaccount1
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm 430 pounds..it would take a lot more than the average amount of SN to kill me. The more SN, the more likely i will throw up.
I guess that makes sense, especially since you don't have an antiemetic

Reactions: BottomlessPit and Lifeless mindset
ITSCHRISHERE123

ITSCHRISHERE123

Jul 5, 2021
I bought 32oz of one brand of SN and 500 grams of a different brand of SN. Along with that I bought a scale, 100 gel capsules, ibuprophen, tagamet acid reducers, and dramamine OTC nausea relief pills, also I have a doctors appointment on Monday because I was gonna try to get some antiemtics. The more research I do on SN, the more risky it seems. After all of this, i decided to switch my CTB method to full suspension hanging, which you can't really fuck up once you've started. I don't even know what to do with all this shit that I bought..I feel bad because I feel like there are people in my position who probably can't get their hands on SN and im over here with way more then I would even need. I found a partner who lived near me but our CTB dates didn't match up and he ended up ctb with another partner that he found..I was gonna give him the stuff that I bought but he ctb with N before I could reach out to him. R.i.p. @Schevan.
Did you not read the wiki? Sn is a safe way. But two each it's own I guess

Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

Oct 20, 2020
-the wiki doesn't cover every SN suicide case (I was specifically looking for cases where obese people took SN and people with stomach problems took SN, there were little to no cases that i found)
-I've been having stomach problems for the past year and that is something that worrys me about using this method.
-there have been cases where the antiemtic doesn't work and they just had to drink more SN which could cause failure.
-there have been cases where people have failed for unknown reasons
-the gel capsules could possibly make the SN take longer to digest.
My point is that this method obviously isn't the best for me.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I don't know anything about hanging but it seems like more often thin people do it...your weight on a rope seems like a lot. I don't know.

Take care.

• Hugs
Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Lifeless mindset
Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
Mail it to me :'(((( I live in a shit hope country so it's safe (no law)

BobMorane

BobMorane

wizard
Apr 20, 2021
I don't mean to insult you in anyway but with your weight its seems more like you gonna tear the rope out of the ceiling or whatever suspension base you have. Or the rope itself... If that happens when you already have hypoxic brain-damage, you'd be really fucked.
You say the more Sn you take, the more chances to vomit ... which seems right but your stomach is also a bit bigger than normal right ? Why don't you just increase from 25g to 40g. The lethal dose anyway is about 2-10g. If you can get your hands on antiemetics, better ! Also Sn is such a better way to go, it's more passive and you just fall asleep after a while whereas hanging sounds more agressive. Oh, and I almost forgot. Since you have tons of Sn why don'T you just prepare several others glasses in case you vomit ? That would maximise the risk of CTBing . Wish you luck and peace my friend ! You deserve at least that.

Reactions: 3691215, GenesAndEnvironment and pthnrdnojvsc
Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

Oct 20, 2020
I don't mean to insult you in anyway but with your weight its seems more like you gonna tear the rope out of the ceiling or whatever suspension base you have. Or the rope itself... If that happens when you already have hypoxic brain-damage, you'd be really fucked.
You say the more Sn you take, the more chances to vomit ... which seems right but your stomach is also a bit bigger than normal right ? Why don't you just increase from 25g to 40g. The lethal dose anyway is about 2-10g. If you can get your hands on antiemetics, better ! Also Sn is such a better way to go, it's more passive and you just fall asleep after a while whereas hanging sounds more agressive. Oh, and I almost forgot. Since you have tons of Sn why don'T you just prepare several others glasses in case you vomit ? That would maximise the risk of CTBing . Wish you luck and peace my friend ! You deserve at least that.
Thank you :)