• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

olvidame

olvidame

Aug 27, 2023
I feel alone in a world full of savages and moral zealots. I used to have hope, that one day we will drop our borders and stand together in harmony; but that will not happen as long as the "ape" in mankind is here to stay. My character, patience, and benevolence is tested every day, and i grow weary. But i will not crumble. The subhuman garbage that surrounds me could never understand the self control that i possess in dealing with their hubris and ignorance. For there to be peace, there must be understanding and empathy. Until then, we will continue to sow chaos and strife wherever we are, until we pay the ultimate price with a world-shattering war. Be more compassionate, understanding, and kind. You never know what a person is going through. I won't go into detail about what moved me to write this, but i needed to get this off of my chest. People fucking disgust me, especially the ones that act like animals and are quick to demonize and attack a person before they try to understand them.

Reactions: Blue Elephant