medipoison

medipoison

the government HATES her!
Aug 21, 2023
i used a shitty method and failed. everybody thinks theres something wrong with me now. i had to go to the hospital for hours and the doctor laughed at me, he said something like "yeah, emergency!" while laughing outside the room to his colleagues. i got moved to the mental health ward and then got let out after an interrogation some questions to see if im okay. it didnt feel right to be there. i dont need help, i just need to die and they know it. they all want me to die so why wont they let me? i need a better method.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: corazon, not-2-b-the-answer, Sannti and 6 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
People are so horrible… I'm sorry you failed your method and are now being mocked.. I hope you'll have a swift recovery despite this.

What was your method, by the way?

Reactions: medipoison
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's so awful how you were treated on top of the pain of failing the attempt. I hope you can recover quickly and it's good they didn't imprison you in the psych ward. You can read about methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation. There are way better methods should you still have the desire to CTB.

doublespeed

doublespeed

Jun 9, 2023
People are so horrible… I'm sorry you failed your method and are now being mocked.. I hope you'll have a swift recovery despite this.

hey, u seem knowledgable, i wanna ask u uhmm, is heroin and xanax a good way to ctb? how much would i need of each thing

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
hey, u seem knowledgable, i wanna ask u uhmm, is heroin and xanax a good way to ctb? how much would i need of each thing
I think you'd get more and better responses if you started your own thread about this.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm quite knowledgeable but as @locked*n*loaded said, you should start a thread asking this question, you'll get better responses.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really awful what you are going through, I hate how it isn't more straightforward to leave this world, it's horrible to me how trying to die can go wrong. But anyway best wishes.

medipoison

medipoison

the government HATES her!
Aug 21, 2023
What method did you use?
like an idiot, i tried to cut a vein or an artery or something. i knew that cutting is the least effective method (at least to my knowledge) but it was impulsive and i didnt plan it well beforehand. the blade i used wasnt sharp enough and i decided to do it in a public bathroom, like even more of an idiot, so i panicked and got scared that someone would look over or under the stall, or maybe somebody would notice i'd been there for hours and see me. i'll plan it better next time and hopefully not try to ctb in a public area?

had to hand over the blades too. they think im crazy.