• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
I tried the tourniquet method, and it was really hard for me to do and extremely painful. As I was turning it around my neck, my head felt like it was exploding and my nerves were getting pinched. It was REALLY tight round my neck. My face was very red, and turned slightly tan and looked swollen. My ears were also ringing. I had to stop as the pain was too much for me. If I had continued turning it around my neck, would I have succeeded in my attempt?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, the_path_of_sorrows, Enigma the orange and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Most likely you did not compress your arteries that why the pressure in your head rose and you did not pass out.

If you can compress the carotids you pass out within less than 30 seconds bc of lack of oxygen.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Adûnâi, rozeske, d3ad and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Most likely you did not compress your arteries that why the pressure in your head rose and you did not pass out.

If you can compress the carotids you pass out within less than 30 seconds bc of lack of oxygen.
agreed, i compressed my arteries below the Adams apple yesterday with my thumbs on both sides and i felt like i was going limp, like my body just gave out.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori, rozeske and 2 others
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Not compressing the arteries properly is also the biggest problem with blood choke methods. Indeed things like partial hanging too. You can get it right but it takes time and effort and isn't that easy.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori, Deleted member 65988 and 2 others
d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023

I have tried compressing them many time using my fingers and hands, and it doesn't work. I'm convinced I don't have any carotid arteries. 💀
Not compressing the arteries properly is also the biggest problem with blood choke methods. Indeed things like partial hanging too. You can get it right but it takes time and effort and isn't that easy.
I will keep trying, but damn it is so frustrating. I just want to get this over and done with. Maybe eventually, it'll work.
agreed, i compressed my arteries below the Adams apple yesterday with my thumbs on both sides and i felt like i was going limp, like my body just gave out.
How did you locate them accurately?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FallenfromGrace, Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm convinced I don't have any carotid arteries. 💀
This one made me laugh

I agree with @Tokugawa_Yoshinobu it can be hard to get right. What material are you using?

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: FallenfromGrace, Adûnâi, d3ad and 2 others
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
@rozeske

I bought a tourniquet.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
@rozeske

I bought a tourniquet.

View attachment 129751
I think there is a good chance you will succeed with this. It literally is made to compress arteries and stop blood flow. I really don't see a way where this fails. I would recommend not to try it unless you have decided you are ok if ctb in that moment. The only thing to worry about with this material is to not compress your airway.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
I think there is a good chance you will succeed with this. It literally is made to compress arteries and stop blood flow. I really don't see a way where this fails. I would recommend not to try it unless you have decided you are ok if ctb in that moment. The only thing to worry about with this material is to not compress your airway.
It's probably because I used a homemade one.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's probably because I used a homemade one.
Although those have proved to work (even a simple string) I think there will be a better chance and comfort with the above one.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, Adûnâi, d3ad and 1 other person
d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
Although those have proved to work (even a simple string) I think there will be a better chance and comfort with the above one.
I will go for it then. I just wanted a shortcut, and get this whole ctb business over and done with. I am exhausted. 😭

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, Deleted member 65988, Adûnâi and 2 others
O

onewho

Feb 24, 2024
About the medical ones you can buy ready-made (like the photo above in this thread), I remember reading someone caution that some-not-all of them very slowly re-expand over time, which might not suit this purpose... so watch out, try on non-neck things etc.

• Love
Reactions: d3ad
d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
About the medical ones you can buy ready-made (like the photo above in this thread), I remember reading someone caution that some-not-all of them very slowly re-expand over time, which might not suit this purpose... so watch out, try on non-neck things etc.
Thank you. I will check it out.

X

xxxbmw

Apr 19, 2022
How many tourniquets do you need for ctb? And do you need anything else with it/them like the night night method. Would really appreciate your reply thanks 🙏 edit: can you see if you could go unconscious with pressing only with your fingers your self, I don't want to waste my money and then fail thanks

Last edited: