I

ijustwantedachance

Jun 21, 2024
The only thing I wanted in this life was to fix things with my wife. I truly love her more anyone could ever imagine. The only thing I could ever ask for is to spend my life with her. But she doesn't want. She is dead set on getting a divorce with me and doing everything possible to make sure I give her as soon as possible. But now she doesn't have to worry about the divorce paperwork anymore.

I tried the "night night" method twice yesterday, both times I failed. I don't know how.

Attempt #1: I started around noon yesterday and tightened the ratchet, I started to knock out and I woke up about 3 hours later in a position where the ratchet strap was a little bit loose.

After I woke up, I was determined to get it right the next time.

Attempt #2: I started around 6 PM yesterday, I double stacked the bean bags because I thought that would help, and tightened it even more than last time. I passed out and woke up at 10 AM today with the bean bags fallen out.

This is very frustrating, but I'm going to try again today, I was following the instructions of slowly tightening but clearly I need to tighten faster. Anyone have any tips to make sure I succeed.

waterworks

waterworks

Jan 31, 2024
Hey, I think you've realized why it hasn't worked, in both cases the ratchet came loose. Now I can't say what you're doing wrong without knowing your positioning and how tight you had it. But I will say, you're really risking a lot here. The nigh-night method can cause some serious brain damage if you don't do it right. Considering how many times you've tried, if you really did block blood flow even for a couple of minutes, you may have caused irreversible damage. You wouldn't wanna end up waking up in a worse physical and mental state than you're in, right? Why not give it more time and do more research?

Reactions: caramelribboncrunch and bwerner