V

volow

Jan 12, 2023
It was lights out then i woke up 40 min later with my head bleeding after hitting it on the toilet. I used 8mm rope over a door. Tgought it was secure but after i lost consciousness the door opened. Like others i woke up confused and then angry when i realized i failed. Oh well now i know what to do.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BrailleTogepi, LoiteringClouds, RUPA and 8 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I am so sorry. One should only need to do this once. You could rework your setup and try another time. Testing the setup is very important.

Reactions: volow
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so angry after ending up back in this horrific world that you wished to be free from. I really do envy those who succeed with this method and I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you wish for.

Reactions: volow
LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
You are not a failure, and you have nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.

I know well what it's like to wake up after being certain that it was all about to end. I know the pain that it causes. I hope you can get through that and come to terms with this.

I wish you the very best, friend.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FrozenMango and volow
V

volow

Jan 12, 2023
Thanks all for the kind words. Ill be doing it again very soon and will be sucessful this time. This community has been a great resource, i cant thank u enough

• Love
Reactions: Worndown and Fulminare
R

RUPA

Student
Oct 19, 2022
It was lights out then i woke up 40 min later with my head bleeding after hitting it on the toilet. I used 8mm rope over a door. Tgought it was secure but after i lost consciousness the door opened. Like others i woke up confused and then angry when i realized i failed. Oh well now i know what to do.
it's good now you know what to do