• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
I had hoped to be gone by now but I promised myself that my exit would be as comfortable and dignified as possible. One huge hurdle is people constantly interrupting me or asking for my time. I am so overwhelmed. I don't want to down all my fentanyl out of frustration and stress and anger. I want to be in a safe, quiet, clean space where I can be let with just me and my thoughts. Last night I did the best I could do and started popping norco and percocets left and right. Probably 20. My whole mindset that I was going to be at peace and be left alone even if it kills me. I've never taken that many pills. I was fine dying. Obviously I am still alive and that horrifies me. I don't really have a Plan B aside from fentanyl. That is my Plan B. Plan C is buying a gun from my dealer and I don't really want to go down that route. I have even thought about suicide by cop but a lot of them will shoot you with a bean bag these days.

It amuses me how badly I want to die; certainly more than wanting to live. I'm actively trying to kill and hurt myself and it's not working. Maybe it might once I start taking the blues. I thought maybe I have a tolerance which is ironic because I am so beyond stressed out that I need pills to get me through this fucked up patch or I can see myself doing something crazy like pulling over and gobbling all my pills on the side of the road and then be rescued and then probably arrested for possession. At this point I feel like I would be willing to chop off my arm just to get out of life but I am aware that you have to be careful because people will interfere.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kyhoti, Kusogaki, GoatHerder and 4 others
Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
I had hoped to be gone by now but I promised myself that my exit would be as comfortable and dignified as possible. One huge hurdle is people constantly interrupting me or asking for my time. I am so overwhelmed. I don't want to down all my fentanyl out of frustration and stress and anger. I want to be in a safe, quiet, clean space where I can be let with just me and my thoughts. Last night I did the best I could do and started popping norco and percocets left and right. Probably 20. My whole mindset that I was going to be at peace and be left alone even if it kills me. I've never taken that many pills. I was fine dying. Obviously I am still alive and that horrifies me. I don't really have a Plan B aside from fentanyl. That is my Plan B. Plan C is buying a gun from my dealer and I don't really want to go down that route. I have even thought about suicide by cop but a lot of them will shoot you with a bean bag these days.

It amuses me how badly I want to die; certainly more than wanting to live. I'm actively trying to kill and hurt myself and it's not working. Maybe it might once I start taking the blues. I thought maybe I have a tolerance which is ironic because I am so beyond stressed out that I need pills to get me through this fucked up patch or I can see myself doing something crazy like pulling over and gobbling all my pills on the side of the road and then be rescued and then probably arrested for possession. At this point I feel like I would be willing to chop off my arm just to get out of life but I am aware that you have to be careful because people will interfere.
I thought fentanyl was fullproof. Also, chopping your hand isn't practical. Unless you've got a bone saw

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so cruel to me how it's not straightforward to permanently be free from all the suffering this existence causes, I really wish it's not so difficult to die. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: kyhoti
T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
I thought fentanyl was fullproof. Also, chopping your hand isn't practical. Unless you've got a bone saw
I was speaking metaphorically about cutting my arm off. I've dabbled with the blues last week and it was strong. I would had tried going overboard but two things put that plan on hold - I was afraid that I might not have enough so I had to wait for my dealer to get me some and I was pressured into taking this side gig that lasted all this week and I don't get paid until next week. If I am dead then I know they won't pay.

But I am aiming to off myself probably next weekend. SN, hydrocondone and percocet didn't kill me and it sucks going back to the drawing board.

• Hugs
Reactions: kyhoti, Kusogaki and Praestat_Mori
M

mrtime87

Student
Jul 9, 2024
Good luck. It always seems that those who want to CTB can't and thos who want to live do.

It's almost like an Ingrid Bergman film about a protagonist who keeps challenging his with suicide. The more he tries, the more he pissed off God. Something like the book of Jonah.

Reactions: kyhoti