SuicidalNLonely

SuicidalNLonely

Sep 16, 2023
1-I couldn't read until the age of 15, and I never finished middle school because of my low IQ and Adhd

2-I have zero social skills, and I act like a wierdo, I can't even make a normal conversation. People make fun of me all the time for it

3-I can't live alone, I can't do anything right, even something so basic, like cooking an egg or washing the dishes.

4-I can't control my self, I always poop and pee uncontrollably even in public

5-I didn't think or pay attention at all to what I was doing, I even caused a car accident because of my stupidity.

I have no reason to live. All I do is cause trouble to my mother and others. I am just a waste of oxygen, I tried self-improvement for a couple of years, and I only got worse.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier and Forever Sleep
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
1.That's not your fault, your parents should have helped you.

2.That's also not your fault. Some people are social and some aren't.

3.If your parents didn't teach you that then that's their fault. It's the job of a parent to teach their child how to cook and how to wash the dishes.

4.I don't know about that one. Did you ever go to a doctor for that?

5.Context is important. What exactly happend?

I think you're blaming yourself too much. None of that is your fault. And I don't think you can fail as a human. Humans are nowhere near perfect, we are literally animals. Also, you didn't ask to be born. So you're not troubling your mother as she literally brought you into this world against your will.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
I struggled with reading too. I could only read school work but never books. I remember being filled with anxiety because everyone in my class was supposed to read Animal Farm or something, and I couldn't focus at all. I would skip multiple pages because of how impossible it was for me to concentrate. I was like 10 chapters behind everyone, and no matter how hard i tried I just couldn't catch up. Even some school work that was easy for everyone else, i struggled with.
Tbh I'm kind of scared at the thought of driving somewhere far. I don't know how people do it. i swear I just lost focus so fast even when I'm trying really hard. I don't know how normal people do it.
I'm sorry to hear you've struggled so much. School was always hell for me. Even when I was in elementary school, which I almost failed, I didn't have any friends and was always alone. It's weird even being on a site like this and seeing ppl talking about their husbands and wives. I can't even imagine being married, I don't even have one friend.