• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
I failed yet again to commit to ending my life.

About 8 months ago i had very serious plans to go via SN. I was very dedicated to do it this time, but yet again, i gave life another shot and "yelled" for help. I told my therapist what i had planned and that i need serious help - NOW. I told everyone i want to give this life another shot and try, but i do not want to go into a stationary visit again - which they agreed to eventually even though they did not like it.

I slowly worked on myself again, started to change my eating habbits (again) and worked on some "fat people sports" 3 times a week. I lost 25kg over the past 8 months.
I reached out to my online friends again that i abandoned prior to my suicidal plans. They welcomed me and we started hanging out online again and played online games like i was never gone.

And then SHE happened.
I met someone through an online game, which was something i never even considered to happen at all. I was not looking for anyone, didn't try to hide who i am or hide what fears and problems i have. We talked for hours and hours and i was very very honest about EVERYTHING - yes even my suicidal phase and plans.

Yet she still happened and we became very close. We even met in real life about once a month since then. Everything went super fast and it felt right.
SHE drove to me. SHE wanted to be close to me. SHE made the 3.5hour car trip every single time to be with me. Even though i am who i am and have nothing special to offer at all.
We kissed and we fell in love. She even went on a little vacation with me for a couple of days.

We are still meeting atleast once a month for a couple of days and still have feelings and future plans. It is very complicated to go into all details, and honestly they don't really matter. It's gonna take alot of time but the important part is, we can't be closer together anytime soon, it's gonna take years and is not 100% certain.

And yet here i am again.

I have/had... (i don't know how i feel) plans for my future, i have/had hopes again to work on myself and that everything can be better.

I found someone that loves me (for the moment), i lost weight and socialized again, i allowed myself to get new dreams and life goals... and yet... i am in this dark place again. Not only today... i've been lurking again the past couple weeks.

It seems like that deep inside i am still not happy or really can't see myself in the future at all. I still find myself wanting to die.. just be done with everything. Those feelings were gone for a little bit, but they are back and as strong as ever.
As of right now i just want to end it all again. I feel ashamed that i gave life yet another shot and dragged more people into this. Especially her. She is such an amazing person and in a difficult moment in life as well.

I never threw away my SN (even though i really wanted to, and already moved it out of my apartment).
I have no clue if its still good (or was ever "good" to begin with, the tests i did never gave me the purity results i wanted to see).

I want to just start fasting for two days starting tomorrow and then go for it. I have no clue if my SN is good enough or not, nor do i have anymore money left to try out more sources. I have to use what i have and hope.
I don't know what i will do, if this will fail, but this attempt at recovery showed me yet again, that i will never be happy and will always be broken deep inside.

This is just me ranting and writing down my thoughts. As always, there is no real option to talk with anyone about this without consequences.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock, Praestat_Mori, final_countdown12 and 2 others
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
I thought about this for another 48 hours now and i came to the same result, i will start the 48 hour fast tomorrow and attempt my SN plan on thursday night/friday morning

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Congratulations for your efforts. Thats definetely not easy. You were a warrior.
Unfortunately life is unfair and could be a bitch most of time.
I can understand your feelings and your reason.
Check if there is nothing else that could be done. And also run the SN test properly so you can guarantee everything will go smoothly.
Good luck my friend.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kokomi_20, Praestat_Mori and AnonGermany
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Started my 48 hour fast today.

It's currently 4:30pm and i plan to take my SN tomorrow at 11pm - so 31 more hours to go.

I try to follow the 48hour Regimen from the SN Bible thread

Day 1Medication and Dose
07:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide (done)
15:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide (done)
23:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
Day 2Medication and Dose
07:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
15:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
22:00hrs600mg of Ibuprofen
22:15hrs3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
23:00hrsSN drink

Last time i went through these plans, i overthought everything and wanted to leave my last words etc. for people to find and tried to make sure i will be found at all in the first place. This time i won't do any of that. I have absolutely 0 risk of being found at all. I live in my own apartment and most of my contacts are long distance.

Due to my current weight i will have to put about 29g of SN in each of the 3 glasses that i will prepare (for backup).

I will report back tomorrow shortly before drinking the SN. I won't have anyone to talk to, so i will probably just type here while doing it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma and Praestat_Mori
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
About 9 more hours to go, for now i am still calm.

I did a SN Blood test earlier today (following the SN Bible thread) and got similar results (atleast i think so.. it got darker pretty quickly and a little bit clumpy).

I just don't want to feel alone while doing it. I will most likely just use this thread to post my last thoughts and how i feel while doing it

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, Kokomi_20 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Sorry for seeing this just now. I'm sorry you have to go through this and recovery didn't work for you. I hope u find peace, safe travels and good luck! We're here with you!!:heart:šŸ«‚

How r u doing?

• Love
Reactions: AnonGermany
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Sorry for seeing this just now. I'm sorry you have to go through this and recovery didn't work for you. I hope u find peace, safe travels and good luck! We're here with you!!:heart:šŸ«‚

How r u doing?
Thank you! Doing fine for now, anxiety will probably kick in later but it's gonna be fine.

My biggest fear is the SN Purity because my aquarium test results haven't been the best in the past (or i did it wrong), but i will give it a go anyways.
If my attempt will fail due to purity reasons i can most likely just give it another go at a later date with new SN that will hopefully have a higher purity.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kokomi_20 and Praestat_Mori