snxw

snxw

lets pretend we're numb
Apr 7, 2020
Honestly I'm just a fucking invisible ghost that everyone fucking hates. My mother has emotionally neglected me my whole life and when I dare ask her to talk to me she just fucking cant. She's always on her phone playing her games or browsing social media and pretending to listen. She fucking knows I want to die she was at a&e with me when I got lifted by the police for trying to drown myself! And she has convinced my whole family that she does help me with my mental health and that I'm just asking too much of her. Asking too much of her? What to have a cup of tea with me and talk about how i feel? She always makes me out to be a right bastard. She has called me a "weak bitch" for not being able to function properly she has sat back and let my older sister call me a "bully" and an "abuser" for trying to reach out. All my life I have been shamed and guilted into being silent about how I feel so they can ignore it. I cant live like this anymore. They gas light me and tell me that I have false memories of neglect and that it's all in my head. I just need it all to stop. Fuck this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NoMoreMorbidity, HopelessCookie, FuneralCry and 5 others
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
I can definitely relate to the part about how your mother has convinced other people that she's a great parent to the point where no one believes your protests to the contrary and you're isolated and disillusioned from other people even further. It's ridiculous how some people become parents when they're so ill-suited for monumental task. I'm sorry the people in your life aren't supportive, no one deserves to be treated this way. I hope you feel better soon.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: snxw and demuic
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Don't expect understanding & compassion from your abusers...

Reactions: chocolatebar and PaxAmerica
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I feel this too. Thankfully I don't live with my mom. It's mostly just silence, but when we do communicate (mostly just text) it's never satisfying and I can always tell she is clueless to my struggles and just wants to label and judge me. I won't forgive her for this.

I'm sorry to hear it's so shitty.

• Hugs
Reactions: snxw and demuic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People can be so cruel and have the potential to ruin our lives, and cause us pain. I'm sorry you have had to go through this, and that you are suffering so much. I wish you well.