• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
my life isnt even that bad, yet i still want to die? why? i feel like im selfish for always wanting more, i want what other people have.

it was results day today and i see all my friends posting their university offers, im happy for them but a large part of me is jealous.
why couldnt that have been me?
my best friend is going into an apprenticeship, others have gotten into their dream university and im here wasting my life away infront of a screen.

i worked so hard in school, i always got the best grades, but why did it end up like this for me? why am i stuck doing a course i dont even know if ill enjoy?
we all went to the same school, we all put in effort, but why am i the only one being left behind?

you know whats worse? the fact that i know this isnt the end of the world, yeah if i fuck up i can always try again. but frankly, im just lazy. i dont even want to put in the effort and try. why couldnt everything be perfect from the start?
i understand that this is just part of life and that nothing is perfect, but im just so tired of it.

gosh even if school did go well, what then? i get a job and just mindlessly work till im 60?
its not like i have any goals or aspirations to work towards. im just not ready to die yet, which is ironic, since i want to die as young as possible.

i really just wish i had more motivation to do better for myself. instead, all i do is cry about my problems. although i dont even want to put in any effort to change, theres nothing i want to live for anyway.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, eden101, witless and 11 others
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
An intelligent lazy person will never get anywhere. Living idle, watching life go by, only to kill yourself in the end.

Reactions: witless, divinemistress36 and bussy
A

avalonisburning

I've got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle
May 12, 2024
That's why I can't watch the Olympics. It's irritating at my core seeing what I could have been, or come close to being, if I had just resonated with better ways to pass the time after school or actually made friends. I see all of the happy and successful people having a great time in a beautiful city, and it feels like watching a circlejerk. I know it's not, and I'm just projecting my own feelings of personal disgust, but that's my natural response.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, divinemistress36, lizzywizzy09 and 5 others
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
You shouldnt be ashamed for performing your most basic biologial task. A humans brain wants to accumulate and enrich itself with either material possessions or emotional experiences.

Reactions: divinemistress36
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
That's why I can't watch the Olympics. It's irritating at my core seeing what I could have been, or come close to being, if I had just resonated with better ways to pass the time after school or actually made friends. I see all of the happy and successful people having a great time in a beautiful city, and it feels like watching a circlejerk. I know it's not, and I'm just projecting my own feelings of personal disgust, but that's my natural response.
I actually posted a thread a couple days ago about this topic, the olympics. It seemed like maybe people didn't get what I meant so it's nice to see someone who also feels the same way as me.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and avalonisburning
selfeater

selfeater

Jan 11, 2024
my life isnt even that bad, yet i still want to die? why? i feel like im selfish for always wanting more, i want what other people have.

it was results day today and i see all my friends posting their university offers, im happy for them but a large part of me is jealous.
why couldnt that have been me?
my best friend is going into an apprenticeship, others have gotten into their dream university and im here wasting my life away infront of a screen.

i worked so hard in school, i always got the best grades, but why did it end up like this for me? why am i stuck doing a course i dont even know if ill enjoy?
we all went to the same school, we all put in effort, but why am i the only one being left behind?

you know whats worse? the fact that i know this isnt the end of the world, yeah if i fuck up i can always try again. but frankly, im just lazy. i dont even want to put in the effort and try. why couldnt everything be perfect from the start?
i understand that this is just part of life and that nothing is perfect, but im just so tired of it.

gosh even if school did go well, what then? i get a job and just mindlessly work till im 60?
its not like i have any goals or aspirations to work towards. im just not ready to die yet, which is ironic, since i want to die as young as possible.

i really just wish i had more motivation to do better for myself. instead, all i do is cry about my problems. although i dont even want to put in any effort to change, theres nothing i want to live for anyway.
I fucking get it. My friends got into MIT Stanford UChicago good school whatever
In the end I ripped up my portfolio and J couldn't even submit an application…

I might not have been able to plan my future properly but at least I can plan my death correctly

• Love
Reactions: bussy
T

TheLastYoyo

Apr 21, 2024
My brain is going crazy today and it's trying to convince me that it isn't even possible to be content in life, or to be doing well, whatever. It's like this weird profound belief I have that no one on Earth can ever be happy. So I do not envy those people because I'm so far gone I don't even see it as possible

emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Student
Jun 15, 2024
Envy is almost as obnoxious as a companion at loneliness. Worse because when we we others successful and happy, it looks so easy and we pour over the question again again- why can't this be me?

I feel your pain and although I cannot take it away, I am here with you.

• Love
Reactions: bussy and Labyrinth
V

verysad

Aug 21, 2024
Social media doesn't help. Seeing people post about their perfect lives. The Olympics was hard for me to watch too. And now the Democratic Convention. Everyone seems to have figured out their lives except for me. They all seem so happy. I feel like a complete failure. What is it like to be so successful?

H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
I can relate, I'm happy for them, but when they start giving life advice or thanking God or something, makes me wanna puke

C

cryptoinvestor

Jul 12, 2024
are you ADHD? Personally, I am and the diagnosis allowed me to be more kind towards myself