• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
I tried it with belts, with wire, with thin rope, with bedsheets. On a door knob, and in a closet. Nothing seems to work. Sparkles in my eyes that's the maximum i got.
I try too apply as much pressure as i can, but it either slips upwards my neck and getting hard on the Adam's apple or slips down with same result. Is there something i'm doing wrong? Maybe my Adam's apple to big or neck to short? Yesterday i pulled it so hard i'm having hard time swallowing even today.
Maybe i've got wrong ligature, but everything that wider than 7mm cord touches my Adam's apple and thus hurts it.
I don't even have money for climb rope now, so i gotta use what i can find.
Maybe i'm too dumb even for kms.

Reactions: PatrickG and SardonicSatire
FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
What kind of knot? I have found that a slip knot works best, just below the jawline. Take a deep breath, lean head forward and then slide down the wall/door whatever your rope is anchored to.

An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
What kind of knot? I have found that a slip knot works best, just below the jawline. Take a deep breath, lean head forward and then slide down the wall/door whatever your rope is anchored to.
I'm using slip knot too and when i try to place it below jawline it seems that my adam's apple rising or knot slips down. Maybe i should lean my head forwards or downwards?
Thinking about my ligature: structure of wire doesn't allow me to tie good knot, belt is too wide by itself and thin rope isn't static enough. Maybe i'm just unlucky with my ligatue?
Should ligature pressure enough even at the back of my neck or just the sides with arteries?

FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
Lean head forward and tuck the chin. Also, definitely want more pressure on the sides so you're hitting the arteries. Perhaps watch videos on how to execute the rear naked choke in Brazilian ju jitsu as its goal is to cut off blood flow from the arteries as well.

Reactions: An hero of our time
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
The How to hang yourself pdf [direct link to pdf file] in the List of resources may help. It's the result of the authors testing with various ligatures and positions. I found it very useful.

Reactions: An hero of our time and FauxEmotions
An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
Did it following instructions. At the base of the neck, slip knot, leaning forward. Didn't feel anything just visible deformation on the skin and redness. Have no ideas, it must be stretching too much.
i'll keep trying though, it must work.
There's poverb "You can drown in teaspoon if you really want to".

P

PatrickG

Apr 13, 2019
Did it following instructions. At the base of the neck, slip knot, leaning forward. Didn't feel anything just visible deformation on the skin and redness. Have no ideas, it must be stretching too much.
i'll keep trying though, it must work.
There's poverb "You can drown in teaspoon if you really want to".
You're not alone, I can't get it right and I've read that a lot of others cant either. I know that doesnt help you but just know you're not the only one

P

PatrickG

Apr 13, 2019
I've only just come across this but would ysing Chloroform help? It's cheap and legal to buy and you could put the rope round your neck then pass out.