• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

peerlesscucumber

peerlesscucumber

Petting a cat might change my mind
Oct 27, 2023
I am a natural attention seeker. I enjoy the feeling of people pitying me and the image of myself plaging their mind with concern.

I started self-harm because of this, though it backfired and now I no longer trust my "friends" since I feel like they don't care about me as much as I thought they did, since they never asked when I was acting as miserable as I could (while feeling miserable too) and even after they found out, none reached out nor even asked why I was doing it.

This is what drove me to being suicidal. My family has a long history of suicidal and depressive medical history. It's so engraved in our blood that I can practically count with one hand how many of them haven't attempted or struggled psychologically.
My family seems convinced that I and my sister have been freed from this family curse, me being the golden child of the golden siblings since I've always been a very optimistic and charismatic person, added to the fact that I've always been great academically.

None of my family members know of my CBT planning and attempts, and my friends know about my self harm but don't seem to care or even take it seriously.

I tend to daydream about how much each of them would cry at my grave, how they would grieve me and regret for the rest of their lives how they didn't ask me what was wrong, how they never noticed and how they could have helped me.

I know I'm most likely overestimating how valuable I am to other's life, and I know that my funeral will most likely have no more than 10 people, and half of them would probably not even cry for me, but I like the thought.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring and astr4
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
The most depressing thing about this post is seeing people with these great genes still procreating and passing on their curse! Much sympathy to you.

Reactions: peerlesscucumber
peerlesscucumber

peerlesscucumber

Petting a cat might change my mind
Oct 27, 2023
The most depressing thing about this post is seeing people with these great genes still procreating and passing on their curse! Much sympathy to you.
Honestly I don't blame none of my family members or my parents. Wanting a child is part the human instinct, and I know my parents have always been concerned for me and my sister, even now.
I think anyone in my family who ever chose to have children always has faith that they'd be freed from this curse

Reactions: davidtorez
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
It's good not to blame anyone. I'm only mentioning it from my antinatalist perspective. While we're here it's best to try to make the most of what we have even if what we have is the fat end of the stick