BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
First, the set up: I have two containers of SN housed in the plastic containers they came in. I've never opened them because I don't want to expose it to air or moisture. Then I have the Meto and Tagamet, both of which came in blister packs. I keep all of those supplies together in another, bigger clear plastic container with a screw on lid. I keep it hidden in the back of my closet, but in a place where I can easily check and make sure it's still there anytime I want to.

Anyway, last night I dreamed that a mouse got into it and chewed through all the plastic containers and ate all of my SN! In the dream, I went to check on my supplies and all I found was a container of dead mice. It was a very vivid and realistic dream. I woke up with a start and immediately ran to check that my supplies are okay, which they are. But even though I knew it was just a dream and my supplies are safe, I was still upset for about an hour this morning after I woke up. I just couldn't shake the feeling of having my way out of this living nightmare taken away from me.
And I know some of you on here have experienced this for real. I can't imagine how you felt and how horrible it must've been for you to know that someone took away your choice and your means of leaving this abhorrent life.
It was terrifying. It must be even worse when it's a person that's doing it. You must feel very angry and violated. I certainly would.
I do realize how lucky I am that I'm older now and I live alone, so I don't have to deal as much of that kind of stuff the way a lot of you younger people on here do. I had to deal with that type of stuff when I was younger too. I do remember how it felt, and just because you're young it doesn't mean you don't have any rights. That's what many people seem to think though.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, lovemelovemenot, Woodnote and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I think it's fascinating yet cruel how our nightmares twist and change to accommodate our reality. Had I had the same dream I would've probably woken up to check my stash immediately.

When I seperated from my spouse I'd left a bag with various "tools of the trade" behind. I had pieced together stuff for various methods and had it waiting for the right time. I bet that was interesting when she ran across that one lol.

Here's to hoping you get some solid sleep the next few nights!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow