CCK

CCK

Potatoes
Jul 13, 2020
After staring at the glass of water I had mixed with SN for hours I finally managed to build the courage to drink it. I calmed down. Told myself it was over and that there was no turning back. I had taken no meto or anything like that so I was preparing to hold back vomit and drink more if I failed.

And nothing happened.

I got no headaches. I didn't vomit. I didn't have trouble breathing. I walked around in my room waiting for symptoms and later realized that the bottle says 'nitrate' instead of nitrite.

FML

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Hyperbunny, Pisceslilith, Commitmentphile101 and 8 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Oh well lesson learned. It really did nothing to you? No negative effects at all?

Reactions: autumnal
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
It should be nano2 not nano3.
Atenolol and ondanseteron can be used as meto as well . Sorry I'm really so tired with all this preparations

stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

Aug 4, 2020
I can 100% see myself doing this. I even checked my SN to make sure lmao. I'm sorry that happened to you. A side note: If noise is an issue, lay down as soon as you take your real SN next time in order to avoid falling down and knocking stuff over.

Reactions: autumnal
CCK

CCK

Potatoes
Jul 13, 2020
Oh well lesson learned. It really did nothing to you? No negative effects at all?
I took way more than 20grams of nitrate and it has been longer than 20 minutes. So far nothing happened.

S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
fuck me mate, pardon for being a dickhead but i laughed so hard on this one lmao

• Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, DetachedDreamer97, inactive and 3 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Lol oops. Its cool, but this is why I've checked my bottle of SN like 100+ times to make sure its the right shit ='D

Reactions: crybaby
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
After staring at the glass of water I had mixed with SN for hours I finally managed to build the courage to drink it. I calmed down. Told myself it was over and that there was no turning back. I had taken no meto or anything like that so I was preparing to hold back vomit and drink more if I failed.

And nothing happened.

I got no headaches. I didn't vomit. I didn't have trouble breathing. I walked around in my room waiting for symptoms and later realized that the bottle says 'nitrate' instead of nitrite.

Maybe it was sodium nitr- fate that it didnt work and its not your time ? Could be a sign.

Maybe it was sodium nitr- fate that it didnt work and its not your time ? Could be a sign.

Last edited:
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
guess that extra oxygen really does make a huge difference