Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I don't know if people will even read this, but I have no where else to go.

I don't want to wake up tomorrow. I just want to peacefully die in my sleep. If there is a god please let me die in my sleep.

I keep getting fooled by people. Once I think I am close to them I realise I am not. I will be thrown a way after some time. It happned too many times and it's happening currently with my best friend. I truly have no one I consider close anymore. I feel betrayed by people in away. I am not acknowledged most of the time. I am tired. I want to die, but not painless. Why does it have to be that way. Why do I keep making myself promises someone wants me close. I live in my own delusions. My delusions keep me alive. But it just hurts.

I am too fucking naive for this world. I can't do this shit anymore

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Prime0, Fktw0rld, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
B

bleep276

Jul 4, 2023
I feel the same way. I love so easily in this world but I'm never loved back. Always used and thrown aside. Sleep is the only time I'm not suffering. Being awake is agony. I want so badly to be loved but it just doesn't happen, I'm only ever hurt. This world is too cruel for people like you who love so deeply. My only suggestion is to try a dating app if you're old enough.

Reactions: Ameya, Praestat_Mori and O_oreo.
TheHuman

TheHuman

May 31, 2023
We all wish we could die that way, it would be the definition of peace. We could be rid of the suffering of life, and be put into the peace of death. Yet this world doesn't want us to go, they want us to stay as a slave to the weathier, even if in the end we will all die that doesn't matter. We all should have a right to die peacefully it should be a human right, but we can't and it sucks things are the way they are.

Reactions: Ameya and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never waking again certainly sounds so ideal to me as well, I hate how suicide is purposely made so difficult, finally escaping from all the suffering should be as straightforward as just choosing to never wake, all that I've ever really wished for is eternal nothingness where everything is finally forgotten about.

• Hugs
Reactions: Prime0, Ameya and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't want to wake up tomorrow. I just want to peacefully die in my sleep. If there is a god please let me die in my sleep.
I hear your wish. I have that same wish every evening when I go to sleep to just never wake up again without me needing to take self action on it. Unfortunately it's very unlikely. I know how much pain this causes every morning when waking up and seeing light again. I hope you can find peace!

Reactions: Ameya
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I can relate. Society is trash. Attachment is the root of all suffering. The worst thing you can possibly get attached to is another human being. Don't blame yourself and don't let them dictate your feelings towards yourself. You're obviously kindhearted and go above and beyond for others. Givers have to limit what they're willing to give because takers will never limit what they're willing to take. Fuck everyone else, they're all robotic fish in a contaminated pond. Be kind to yourself, your company is all you need.

• Love
Reactions: Ameya