• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
but i want someone else to help me commit suicide

Reactions: nosoul
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
What do you mean by help? in person?

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
What do you mean by help? in person?
either and both

at the very least, i need someone to be with me will i attempt suicide again. i can't do it alone. however, i can't be there for anyone who might want me to be with them while they attempt suicide

i need help committing suicide in every way, shape, and form

that being said, i am coming to the realization that i might have to do everything alone

3amwife

3amwife

Apr 6, 2023
either and both

at the very least, i need someone to be with me will i attempt suicide again. i can't do it alone. however, i can't be there for anyone who might want me to be with them while they attempt suicide

i need help committing suicide in every way, shape, and form

that being said, i am coming to the realization that i might have to do everything alone
Personally, it seems that you are not ready then or just need to thinking about why you need someone there. Why is it that you can't do it alone ?

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
That's illegal in most jurisdictions. :blarg:
i live in sweden. it's legal in sweden.
it's also legal for people to privately help one another commit suicide here.
Personally, it seems that you are not ready then or just need to thinking about why you need someone there. Why is it that you can't do it alone ?
i'm ready. i didn't want to do it alone, but i know that i am never truly alone. it's a terribly depressing way to die... scary, too. i had thought i might deserve support as i die, but it's clear that's not the case

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
i live in sweden. it's legal in sweden.
it's also legal for people to privately help one another commit suicide here.
You don't have to record it in video like in Switzerland?

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
You don't have to record it in video like in Switzerland?
i don't know what you're talking about, but medical doctors have helped common everyday citizens commit suicide here. they gave them the medicine and were there with them in person and everything. it's legal. unfortunately, i do not have any doctor friends. i don't have any common every day citizen friends either