• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
It would be pointless to explain all that has gone on with me the past week but I'm really being pushed to my limit. I would take a peaceful opportunity to die in a heartbeat right now. It feels like everything it's constantly going down hill, nothing is getting better and I'll never mentally improve. It feels like all my progress just gets reset. All I feel like doing is crying. I've had a headache for the past day. I feel lonely and I feel like nobody cares about me. I'm scared of getting older and having more responsibility and I just feel like the weight of everything is crushing me and as soon as I start making progress in my life it just turns right back around to shit. I don't want to do anything but lay in my bed and rot. The thought of getting older and older and having to keep progressing my life makes me feel dreadful. Why is there so much pointless suffering in the world and in my life.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Vicolo cieco, Forveleth, SMmetalhead36 and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I also feel so much dread at the thought of getting older and suffering more, I wish that suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to never wake again. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Vicolo cieco, SMmetalhead36 and 1 other person
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
It would be pointless to explain all that has gone on with me the past week but I'm really being pushed to my limit. I would take a peaceful opportunity to die in a heartbeat right now. It feels like everything it's constantly going down hill, nothing is getting better and I'll never mentally improve. It feels like all my progress just gets reset. All I feel like doing is crying. I've had a headache for the past day. I feel lonely and I feel like nobody cares about me. I'm scared of getting older and having more responsibility and I just feel like the weight of everything is crushing me and as soon as I start making progress in my life it just turns right back around to shit. I don't want to do anything but lay in my bed and rot. The thought of getting older and older and having to keep progressing my life makes me feel dreadful. Why is there so much pointless suffering in the world and in my life.
I have to say I am 100% with you on this. Nothing in life is guaranteed, good times fade, misery is life long. You work and there's no guarantee for retirement, you come in the world needing help then it's likely you will need help when leaving the world, that's no quality of life. I hate it here. I don't even want to live to see or live past 40, I'm 37 now.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09, Vicolo cieco and SmallKoy