• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NoPunIntended

Nov 1, 2023
As soon as you talk about being unhappy, people always tell u to get ur shit together, but what if I dont wanna?

I dont wanna be happy, I just wanna go. But people expect me to get my shit together or to keep living the shitty life I have rn.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Waterfall500, Marie France and 6 others
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
same, and i know that even if i try, it would still be not enough. i actually do have desire to do many things in life but it's just not possible for me, which when i think about always makes me angry and irritated, so i just wanna end it and be done with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
Getting your shit together is one thing, but keeping your shit together is the hard part. So I don't even bother

Reactions: Into-the-abyss and divinemistress36
T

tankapi

May 19, 2024
I know exactly how you feel. It sucks.

N

NoPunIntended

Nov 1, 2023
same, and i know that even if i try, it would still be not enough. i actually do have desire to do many things in life but it's just not possible for me, which when i think about always makes me angry and irritated, so i just wanna end it and be done with it.
Real. I'm so sick of trying