Veketal

Veketal

Jul 18, 2023
i still find happiness in some things. or at least joy. but its definitely not what it used to be,,,
they consist of games (especially stardew valley and nintendo games) "fancy" things (wine and tea and writing my novel) and occasional meetups with friends (but they are too occasional as we live in different cities)
i don't really know where I'm going with this i just wanted to vent/rant or something but i guess my point is that i don't want to find joy in things any more, i want to find reasons to end it and it feels really damn difficile

• Hugs
Reactions: olearius, Wehmut, Passersby and 3 others
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Same. It's like I don't have the energy to actually enjoy anything, and I no longer try. I really hope our suffering eases, its just so exhausting dealing with everything

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I know what you mean. I also don't get the same level of joy out of things that used to bring me joy even if I try to do them. Sometimes I try though anyway and most of the time I don't. I agree Gaga786 everything is so tiring. Just doing the basics of life to survive is not only meaningless but it's really hard work and wears me out big time. Assuming there's even someone to meet up with then it would be super draining too even if your able to do it. Anxiety and other issues get in my way of this. Most people wouldn't understand.

Last edited:
Veketal

Veketal

Jul 18, 2023
I know what you mean. I also don't get the same level of joy out of things that used to bring me joy even if I try to do them. Sometimes I try though anyway and most of the time I don't. I agree Gaga786 everything is so tiring. Just doing the basics of life to survive is not only meaningless but it's really hard work and wears me out big time. Assuming there's even someone to meet up with then it would be super draining too even if your able to do it. Anxiety and other issues get in my way of this. Most people wouldn't understand.
yeah i feel like im my worst enemy as MY anxiety and MY depression make me unsocial and stuff... its really difficult especially since I am a really emotional person so I tend to get attached to people easily and I love all my friends more than they will ever love me so I guess I also have abandonemend (I cant fucking spell long words 😭) issues

• Hugs
Reactions: Lumina and Passersby