• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dietcokecan

dietcokecan

The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be.
Jun 25, 2024
The thought of non-existence is so scary, not comforting. It terrifies me that I won't be able to experience anything anymore, even though I won't be suffering.

I love sleeping, I wouldn't mind being in a dreamlike state for the rest of eternity. The only thing I look forward to every day is going to bed. My dreams are better than real life. I just want to be in a sleepy limbo forever.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, SMmetalhead36, Geodude77 and 11 others
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
What do you do if the dream is a nightmare?

• Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken and thewalkingdread
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Dying is basically sleeping. Technically you begin to realize your dreams after waking up so if you were sleeping forever, you won't know you were dreaming anyway.

• Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, ItsyBitsyWeetard, thewalkingdread and 2 others
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
Dying is basically sleeping. Technically you begin to realize your dreams after waking up so if you were sleeping forever, you won't know you were dreaming anyway.
Have you died already?

• Yay!
Reactions: thewalkingdread and dinosavr
A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
The thought of non-existence is so scary, not comforting. It terrifies me that I won't be able to experience anything anymore, even though I won't be suffering.

I love sleeping, I wouldn't mind being in a dreamlike state for the rest of eternity. The only thing I look forward to every day is going to bed. My dreams are better than real life. I just want to be in a sleepy limbo forever.
I could've written this myself. I feel exactly the same. The act of dying really scares me.I constantly think of what is going to happen the instant i ctb.
I keep thinking about myself in a coffin and it freaks me out. You're not alone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voudebase, 4everHeartBroken, dietcokecan and 2 others
dietcokecan

dietcokecan

Jun 25, 2024
I could've written this myself. I feel exactly the same. The act of dying really scares me.I constantly think of what is going to happen the instant i ctb.
I keep thinking about myself in a coffin and it freaks me out. You're not alone
Yeah it is really weird thinking about what will happen to my body post death. I've seen decomposing bodies and knowing that I will eventually look like that is horrifying. And being buried forever really irks me

• Hugs
Reactions: agony1996 and thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023

I relate to this a lot. It feels like a prison, where one's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

On the one hand, I am pretty sure I don't want to continue living this life game of senseless and wearysome suffering.

On the other, I am reluctant to let go of it, as If I were an "addict" filled with dread of withdrawal syndrome...

So, it's pretty much a hellish feeling, with no escape.

• Hugs
Reactions: voudebase, dazed.daydreamer and dietcokecan
dietcokecan

dietcokecan

Jun 25, 2024
I relate to this a lot. It feels like a prison, where one's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

On the one hand, I am pretty sure I don't want to continue living this life game of senseless and wearysome suffering.

On the other, I am reluctant to let go of it, as If I were an "addict" filled with dread of withdrawal syndrome...

So, it's pretty much a hellish feeling, with no escape.
I've been saying the same thing for the past three years, that I feel stuck between a rock and hard place. I know it's impossible to go on like this, but it pains me so much that ctb is my only option. I am too attached to my life and all of my experiences and I can't bear the thought of it all ending on such a sad note.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ItsyBitsyWeetard, thewalkingdread and dazed.daydreamer
dazed.daydreamer

dazed.daydreamer

Jun 26, 2024
I relate to you a lot. I am happiest when I'm falling asleep and when I'm dreaming. I don't fear being dead in quite the same way, I'm anxious about suicide in itself and causing my family grief, but I don't want to continue living. I also wish I could just sleep forever

• Hugs
Reactions: agony1996, Rosebud0924, thewalkingdread and 1 other person