• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anonymous1997ES

-
Jul 30, 2021
Note: I don't want to come of as a pro-lifer, nor I want to disrespect anyone, I swear upon my life.

Ten years ago, when I was fifteen years old... I would stay alone on my computer most of the time, wondering if the future would be better... If someday I would have a small chance at happiness, at being a normal person, at just... Existing, I guess.
Now, ten years later... It's almost the same, I spend most of my time alone on my computer, and I'm no longer a teenager, but someone who's five years away from being thirty years old.

I'm a very, distorted individual... To the point I don't want to die because I don't want to harm anyone else, but if I had a method like a gun, and no one who cared about me, I would end myself in a heartbeat. Honestly... I've been just surviving rather than living. I tried to find new hobbies, I tried to socialize as much as I could, I've tried every single method I've known to change my life, from therapy, medication, meditation, self-improvement, and even magical solutions (like asking someone if I was cursed or something like that, or finding ways to dispel curses or increase luck. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm that desperate), and nothing changes at all... Perhaps I was born different enough to seldom fit with others, and neurotypical enough to recognize that I'm not like anyone else, and I can't do anything about it...

Unconditional love is something I've barely had in my life... Other than my family, or very few friends, I've always had to prove my worth as a person. Words, actions, explanations and so on... Existing hasn't been enough...
Now... The suicidal thoughts are back, the cold, frigid pain in my legs (mostly my feet bones), knowing that my life is just... Insanely empty. Is this what things will be from now on, regardless of my efforts to improve things? Go to therapy to try to cope with reality, graduate and get a job, work as a psychologist for the next thirty nine years... What if I will have to deal with people who's suffering can't be fully healed? Will I have to give them false hope? What if someone dies because I wasn't strong enough to save them? Also... Making more and more enemies as time goes by, while I lose my remaining friends, and I see my grandfather, grandaunt and grandmother grow frailer until they die... Once my mom and maternal uncle also die, I will have no extended family I'm truly close to, which means I have like, 35-45 Years before that might happen... I don't think I could last another forty years of living as minimum...

I'm even thinking that, the only way I could kill myself, is jump towards a river. That way, no one else will be hurt, and if the fall doesn't kill me, drowning will... I'm sorry but, I'm tired of living a life, that will most likely be based on pity, betrayals, conflicts and hatred... I tried, I tried listening to my therapist, thinking in a more positive way, but if I was fucked up ten years ago and I still haven't changed... Worst part is, I'm afraid that I will someday succumb to darkness, that I will begin being sarcastic or making others feel bad via cruel words or insults, losing what little humanity I have help... I've tried everything, and nothing changes, once an outcast, always an outcast, I guess...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: akana, HappyForever?, QuietLake and 9 others
empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die “しがみつくな”
Feb 14, 2022
I don't know how I can help you, if I knew how I would. It probably doesn't mean much but I guess all I can say is that I understand and I hope things can get better for you in the future. I know things suck right now, but there are good things out there, and that's what I try to remember when I'm feeling hopeless. I try and remember the things that make me want to live like a good movie, or books, or the food that I love, getting to travel, and even if everything seems lifeless and empty I try to remember the times when it didn't feel so empty, and remember that although I haven't felt much good in awhile, I can feel okay again; and the eternal nothing that death is could never compare to the everything you could have. I know what it's like to feel you're an outcast, but at the very least you'll never be one here.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Anonymous1997ES, Dead Meat and newave3
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Other than my family, or very few friends, I've always had to prove my worth as a person
This sounds normal to me. As a matter of fact, I'd say if you didn't have to prove yourself to your friends, then you are an outlier.

What if I will have to deal with people who's suffering can't be fully healed?
I doubt anyone who has been in therapy has ever been fully healed. That's an idealistic notion. What is fully healed, anyway? Is there even one person on the face of this earth who has absolutely zero emotional or psychological issues. I say no.

What if someone dies because I wasn't strong enough to save them?
Bound to happen. I think it's dangerous to look at yourself as their "savior", also.

Worst part is, I'm afraid that I will someday succumb to darkness, that I will begin being sarcastic or making others feel bad via cruel words or insults, losing what little humanity I have help
Not unless it was in you to begin with.

• Aww..
Reactions: Anonymous1997ES and Un-
indica

indica

🌿
May 27, 2022
even if you were pro-life, that would be okay. nothing you've said is disrespectful.
i love you, unconditionally. you are worthy. your existence is enough.
i accept you. you belong. 💜

• Aww..
Reactions: Anonymous1997ES
A

Anonymous1997ES

-
Jul 30, 2021
I don't know how I can help you, if I knew how I would. It probably doesn't mean much but I guess all I can say is that I understand and I hope things can get better for you in the future. I know things suck right now, but there are good things out there, and that's what I try to remember when I'm feeling hopeless. I try and remember the things that make me want to live like a good movie, or books, or the food that I love, getting to travel, and even if everything seems lifeless and empty I try to remember the times when it didn't feel so empty, and remember that although I haven't felt much good in awhile, I can feel okay again; and the eternal nothing that death is could never compare to the everything you could have. I know what it's like to feel you're an outcast, but at the very least you'll never be one here.
This sounds normal to me. As a matter of fact, I'd say if you didn't have to prove yourself to your friends, then you are an outlier.

I doubt anyone who has been in therapy has ever been fully healed. That's an idealistic notion. What is fully healed, anyway? Is there even one person on the face of this earth who has absolutely zero emotional or psychological issues. I say no.

Bound to happen. I think it's dangerous to look at yourself as their "savior", also.

Not unless it was in you to begin with.
even if you were pro-life, that would be okay. nothing you've said is disrespectful.
i love you, unconditionally. you are worthy. your existence is enough.
i accept you. you belong. 💜

Thank you all for the support, it meant a lot... Sorry if I can't give a more detailed response, I just keep losing and losing and losing...