• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
Here's my story. I used to be doing financial sales/financial adviser. I was actually doing well and making good money. However, soon after, I mixed with the wrong company and became bad. I spent more than what I can earned and not only that, I was mis-selling to clients. I lied and said things that weren't true just to make a sale.

Well, of course those things caught up with me and soon, not only I had my license revoked, I also got into plenty of debt, including an outstanding debt to the government. In my country, there is a retirement plan in place whereby we had to contribute 20% of our earnings towards it. For self-employed people, we could choose not to, but we still had to contribute a minimum towards our "medical retirement" plan; in case we need money for medical reasons. It is pretty difficult to explain if you are not from the same country, but long story short, I currently owe USD 3,000-equivalent to the government.

With an outstanding debt, it is impossible to once again be a financial adviser because of the regulations in my country. All financial advisers have to be financially sound and that means no debt. Because of my wrong-doing, I was also sacked and that made it very difficult for me to get another job. I was jobless for over a year.

Very soon, my savings withered down to nearly zero and that was when I got really desperate and I turned to scamming people. I would chat up people in community groups in Telegram and offer them services which will not materialize. For instance, during Ramadan/Muslim fasting month, I promised to deliver food daily to someone for a fee, but I only ran away with the money. I even offered to be an agent who could hook up handsome men with sugarmummies but of course, that was a fraud too. The laws caught up with me, I was dragged into a police station and my bank account was frozen and I was ordered by court to make restitution. Of course I was not able to, so currently I still have a pending charge against me.

That was when I decided, OK, my life is pretty much ruined, I gonna just kill myself. To be honest, I cannot handle the fall from grace. I used to make good money and was pretty much set in life. However, it all fell apart. I took an odd-job at a nearby veterinary clinic, using an excuse that Covid resulted in me having no sales and thus, leaving the industry. It was a lowly-paid job that basically allowed me to put one meal a day. I lost over 15kg since. However, it served a crucial purpose because it allowed me to get close to Nembutal and I stole from the clinic. Again, not proud, I hope everyone would be kind to me. It caused a huge panic when the vet discovered it missing. I don't know if it was a sign that I should CTB, but somehow, I managed to get away with it. My plan worked-it was a pretty simple one actually. It was a small neighborhood clinic, so security was pretty lax.

My intended CTB date would be this year in September. I just want to pass on the same day as my birthday. I feel it would be kinda poetic, as if coming a full cycle. But truth to be told, I never want to consider suicide. But I just cannot come to terms that I have fallen so hard. The truth is, a part of me still wanted to live, and live well.

Which was why I applied for a particular job late last month. It was for a very junior-managerial role in a (previously) related industry. I was surprised they actually arranged for an interview, which I just did earlier in the month. I was even more surprised to hear back earlier on Friday that I was accepted and they would be arranging for me to meet Human Resources for a discussion. Not sure how it is in other countries, but here, it basically meant that you got it, what is left are background checks and salary discussion. When I saw the email, I was crazy happy, but it was only for a very brief moment, because I realize that was no way I could get it as I would fail background checks.

I need to pay restitution and also pay back whatever I owe the government (a total of USD 9,000) before I know I would be cleared to return to the industry. Otherwise, it is a definite no-go. If I had a second chance to return to the industry, I'm pretty confident I could rise again to the challenge and lead a great life again. At least I believe I won't be suicidal.

I know it is a huge amount (and clearing only a portion won't help me to be honest), but I really have no idea who I can turn to. I basically fell out with my friends and have not spoken to them since forever. I tried reaching out to two of them, but neither replied me. I understand, because I also ignored them. I even ignored their invites to their weddings and subsequently their newborn's parties. I don't blame them for ignoring my messages. If I were in their shoes, I would had done the same.

I don't have any family to turn to.

I really do not wish to die but I also can't stand living like this. Frankly, my life now is going to the clinic early in the morning, and simply doing whatever the vet asks me to. Sometimes, it is sweeping the floor, sometimes it is clearing the mess after the session. For lunch, I would say that I am heading home to feed my dog (which I don't even have, but I lied to appear that I love animals to land the job), when in reality, I merely headed home to drink water and take a 30 minutes nap. I only make enough to buy a cheap dinner for the day. I don't have a social life because I am too poor to have one. I return home daily to my small rented room whereby I do nothing, except surf the internet but would usually get depressed real quick when I realize there are so much good stuff in the world that I cannot acquire. I would eat my dinner and curl up in bed, reading old messages my ex-gf sent me. If I could turn back time, I would had treated her better. I truly miss her. My landlord has asked why I stayed home and hardly steps out, so on weekends, I pretend to head out. But what I really do was to walk all the way to a public library and read books there. If it so happens that my landlord left the house before I did, I would stay at home the entire day and pretend that I reached home just a little ahead of him. I would throw fresh clothes into the laundry basket just to pretend I headed out.

My life as of now have been truly low and even of filth. Sometimes, I can't even find the motivation to step into the shower. Disgusting, but sometimes, I only shower once in two or three days. To mask this, I would throw a clean towel into the laundry basket as well. I often find ants in my room; I am pretty sure it is because of my hygiene.

Is God playing a prank on me or giving me an opportunity? I really don't know.

I truly desire a second chance in life. Everytime I think about CTB-ing, I don't feel at peace; I only end up crying.

I know many will suggest for me to find another job in a different industry but I'm in my mid 30s and I tried applying for a career change for over a year. That didn't work out-I didn't even get an interview even when I was applying for entry-level jobs. I understand why though-why would anyone give someone in his mid 30s a chance to learn, rather than fresh graduates with higher potential ceiling?

I am also not able to save up via my current job-I barely make enough to pay rent and afford one meal a day. I don't even have money to go out. I haven't any real-life social interaction for 2 years. Yes, it has been this bad. I have no means to do odd jobs either-ever since I got depressed, I find myself having crazy low energy. Honestly, if the vet clinic isn't just a 15 minutes walk from where I rented, I doubt I would even be able to hold the job.

I'm truly at a loss now. What should I do? I want my old life back, but I messed up so badly. There's no one I can turn to for a loan. I don't think crowdfunding sites would allow for these.

Thanks for listening and sorry for the long rant. I hope you guys are having a better day than I am.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MMB, Thegoldenapples, thouisdead and 11 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I don't think anyone here would judge you for snagging some Nembutal tbh. As a suicidal person, the opportunity would just be too difficult to resist.

I'm so sorry your life has reached a point where you feel as though death is your only solution. Poverty can make us do some pretty immoral things, but it's not my place at all to criticize you for it since I'd likely be driven to do the same if I were in your position.

I really hope your life turns around for the better, but if not, we're all here for you. <3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, sadworld and wolfsoul
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
We've been talking for a while and I know how you're feeling.
Getting money is really hard but I hope you can solve this issue.

Wish you the best and send you lots of hugs!

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, Trannydiary and Wrennie
K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
We've been talking for a while and I know how you're feeling.
Getting money is really hard but I hope you can solve this issue.

Wish you the best and send you lots of hugs!

Ye, it is really hard, I really don't want to CTB now that I found new hope, but this hope seems to be false hope. I don't know, the disappointment now is just overwhelming, I am really afraid I might just consume my N anytime.

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me. I truly appreciate it.
I don't think anyone here would judge you for snagging some Nembutal tbh. As a suicidal person, the opportunity would just be too difficult to resist.

I'm so sorry your life has reached a point where you feel as though death is your only solution. Poverty can make us do some pretty immoral things, but it's not my place at all to criticize you for it since I'd likely be driven to do the same if I were in your position.

I really hope your life turns around for the better, but if not, we're all here for you. <3

No, I'm a bad person. I intentionally applied for work there with the intent to "snag some Nembutal". It was part of my plan. But to be honest, now I am a little concerned about using it. If the news reach the clinic, I believe they would make an association that I stole the N. Will there be any implications?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, Trannydiary, WornOutLife and 2 others
ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
Thank you for sharing your current problems, I can relate quite a bit across the board with ruining careers, lying, financial ruin, basically burying myself deeper and deeper in mistakes. I can also relate to feeling like suicide is the only way out (yet not wanting to do this at all) and feeling out of options and disgusted at who I have become.

I get the sense you are still young and have more opportunities. If you have the energy and motivation to still work and try new things, don't give up. If you can still move forward and don't want to leave this world, keep trying, you can always give up once you are more at peace with the idea of leaving this life later on, whenever you feel ready. As long as you aren't jailed for life for a crime there is still a way for you to make a way back into life and be successful. I wish you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: thouisdead, sadworld, Wrennie and 1 other person
nightrider11

nightrider11

Jun 22, 2019
I think it's not too late for you. I'm only 21 and have not yet had a real job (other than serving at restaurants), so probably can't be too helpful on that end. For me, I learned at maybe 15 that being happy, even if I had to re-define it, was something I had to practice and re-learn. I also realized it's a talent to have and commit to hobbies, which I know sounds lame. Hobbies for me aren't so life-saving as they are just distractions from my real problems, but hopefully you can meet other people through them, and find something that you're excited about, a mini-project to continue the next day. I was homeless when I was 18, and that's when I picked up drawing and music. It hasn't cured anything, but kept me going. As someone who's been on three 72-hour patient holds, a small hobby might be a jigsaw puzzle, and you work yourself up to the bigger ones, or maybe even cooking (affording ingredients is a tough one, so maybe just start with simple recipes). If you really like movies, every time you watch one, you can practice writing paragraph-long reviews, and post them somewhere. I have tried all of the above and more, and still want to die, but I think it's helped me come to terms with living.

You are in a unique place where you understand the darker sides of humanity, the choices we make when we're pushed against a wall, the thoughts that run through our heads when nobody's left standing but you. Real friendships will come, either through this page or people you see at work, or even if it's just yourself. If people only love you bc of your status and ability to show up at parties, remember that they probably have very little experience with how a human mind and body can fall apart. Forgive yourself for the past if you are able to, because you sound genuinely remorseful, and you yourself were in a desperate position. The people you scammed are in all likelihood doing ok.

Putting yourself back together might take forever (6 years and i'm still breaking), but it sounds like if and when you do find something you love to do, or someone you love to be with, things can turn around. If it's been too long / the pain is just too much, which is the boat I'm currently in, I have found a lot on this forum on how to cope / methods of ctb-ing, and other people who make me feel safe in my future choices. My definition of happiness are basically days I don't wake up with my arm in a puddle of blood, or a pounding headache from crying the night before, and when I'm genuinely looking forward to tomorrow. This happens maybe once every 50 days or so. I hope you don't have to re-define happiness to such an extent. as a college student I'd say 90% of us are in front of screens curled up in bed, so you're not an oddball when it comes to that.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thouisdead, sadworld, Miss_Takes and 1 other person
K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
Thank you for sharing your current problems, I can relate quite a bit across the board with ruining careers, lying, financial ruin, basically burying myself deeper and deeper in mistakes. I can also relate to feeling like suicide is the only way out (yet not wanting to do this at all) and feeling out of options and disgusted at who I have become.

I get the sense you are still young and have more opportunities. If you have the energy and motivation to still work and try new things, don't give up. If you can still move forward and don't want to leave this world, keep trying, you can always give up once you are more at peace with the idea of leaving this life later on, whenever you feel ready. As long as you aren't jailed for life for a crime there is still a way for you to make a way back into life and be successful. I wish you all the best.
Unfortunately, I am not young anymore. That's why it is difficult for me to change industries-I applied more than 200 times for entry-level jobs in other industries only to not even get a call-up or an interview.

I cannot live like this anymore. Everyone else in my age group are definitely miles ahead of me.

This is my final chance, I need to find a way to get out of my financial debt hole. If I could, I would have a shot at life again.

The only thing that somewhat put me at ease is that I know my plan to CTB can always materialize since I have N with me. But as soon as I enter that realm of thought, I almost will end up crying shortly after.

I am pathetic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and ihavetoleave
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

-
Mar 30, 2020
I don't get it: you owe 3k or 9k?

ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
Unfortunately, I am not young anymore. That's why it is difficult for me to change industries-I applied more than 200 times for entry-level jobs in other industries only to not even get a call-up or an interview.

I cannot live like this anymore. Everyone else in my age group are definitely miles ahead of me.

This is my final chance, I need to find a way to get out of my financial debt hole. If I could, I would have a shot at life again.

The only thing that somewhat put me at ease is that I know my plan to CTB can always materialize since I have N with me. But as soon as I enter that realm of thought, I almost will end up crying shortly after.

I am pathetic.

Same here once again. I'm not young, I have messed up my career, my finances, relationships, trying to have children, I've messed up countless interviews since I quit my last job due to mental/chemical changes and I'm still struggling to get through the day, everyone in my age group (and years younger) are lightyears ahead of me, I have SN to take yet I am too scared to do so.

I am also pathetic. Know you are not alone at least. If you still want another shot at life I hope you can hold on and get there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
I can relate too much. I don't have any debt but also no money to sustain living. Right now I'm homeless, spending every other week in the shelters since its cold outside.
Sucks that the mentality of helping the homeless or those in need of a clean slate is seen as communism in the USA.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: thouisdead, ihavetoleave and Good4Nothing
ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
I can relate too much. I don't have any debt but also no money to sustain living. Right now I'm homeless, spending every other week in the shelters since its cold outside.
Sucks that the mentality of helping the homeless or those in need of a clean slate is seen as communism in the USA.
You have a lot of courage. Thank you for sharing your situation, I can relate. I wish you all the best of luck. The US is a harsh place to be for those of us down on our luck, especially in these times of chaos.

• Aww..
Reactions: thouisdead
thouisdead

thouisdead

unpredictable, but it suits reality.
Feb 15, 2020
I'm very sorry you have to pass through this. I hope some day people like you have the right for a home and food. What a terrible world we live in.
Here's my story. I used to be doing financial sales/financial adviser. I was actually doing well and making good money. However, soon after, I mixed with the wrong company and became bad. I spent more than what I can earned and not only that, I was mis-selling to clients. I lied and said things that weren't true just to make a sale.

Well, of course those things caught up with me and soon, not only I had my license revoked, I also got into plenty of debt, including an outstanding debt to the government. In my country, there is a retirement plan in place whereby we had to contribute 20% of our earnings towards it. For self-employed people, we could choose not to, but we still had to contribute a minimum towards our "medical retirement" plan; in case we need money for medical reasons. It is pretty difficult to explain if you are not from the same country, but long story short, I currently owe USD 3,000-equivalent to the government.

With an outstanding debt, it is impossible to once again be a financial adviser because of the regulations in my country. All financial advisers have to be financially sound and that means no debt. Because of my wrong-doing, I was also sacked and that made it very difficult for me to get another job. I was jobless for over a year.

Very soon, my savings withered down to nearly zero and that was when I got really desperate and I turned to scamming people. I would chat up people in community groups in Telegram and offer them services which will not materialize. For instance, during Ramadan/Muslim fasting month, I promised to deliver food daily to someone for a fee, but I only ran away with the money. I even offered to be an agent who could hook up handsome men with sugarmummies but of course, that was a fraud too. The laws caught up with me, I was dragged into a police station and my bank account was frozen and I was ordered by court to make restitution. Of course I was not able to, so currently I still have a pending charge against me.

That was when I decided, OK, my life is pretty much ruined, I gonna just kill myself. To be honest, I cannot handle the fall from grace. I used to make good money and was pretty much set in life. However, it all fell apart. I took an odd-job at a nearby veterinary clinic, using an excuse that Covid resulted in me having no sales and thus, leaving the industry. It was a lowly-paid job that basically allowed me to put one meal a day. I lost over 15kg since. However, it served a crucial purpose because it allowed me to get close to Nembutal and I stole from the clinic. Again, not proud, I hope everyone would be kind to me. It caused a huge panic when the vet discovered it missing. I don't know if it was a sign that I should CTB, but somehow, I managed to get away with it. My plan worked-it was a pretty simple one actually. It was a small neighborhood clinic, so security was pretty lax.

My intended CTB date would be this year in September. I just want to pass on the same day as my birthday. I feel it would be kinda poetic, as if coming a full cycle. But truth to be told, I never want to consider suicide. But I just cannot come to terms that I have fallen so hard. The truth is, a part of me still wanted to live, and live well.

Which was why I applied for a particular job late last month. It was for a very junior-managerial role in a (previously) related industry. I was surprised they actually arranged for an interview, which I just did earlier in the month. I was even more surprised to hear back earlier on Friday that I was accepted and they would be arranging for me to meet Human Resources for a discussion. Not sure how it is in other countries, but here, it basically meant that you got it, what is left are background checks and salary discussion. When I saw the email, I was crazy happy, but it was only for a very brief moment, because I realize that was no way I could get it as I would fail background checks.

I need to pay restitution and also pay back whatever I owe the government (a total of USD 9,000) before I know I would be cleared to return to the industry. Otherwise, it is a definite no-go. If I had a second chance to return to the industry, I'm pretty confident I could rise again to the challenge and lead a great life again. At least I believe I won't be suicidal.

I know it is a huge amount (and clearing only a portion won't help me to be honest), but I really have no idea who I can turn to. I basically fell out with my friends and have not spoken to them since forever. I tried reaching out to two of them, but neither replied me. I understand, because I also ignored them. I even ignored their invites to their weddings and subsequently their newborn's parties. I don't blame them for ignoring my messages. If I were in their shoes, I would had done the same.

I don't have any family to turn to.

I really do not wish to die but I also can't stand living like this. Frankly, my life now is going to the clinic early in the morning, and simply doing whatever the vet asks me to. Sometimes, it is sweeping the floor, sometimes it is clearing the mess after the session. For lunch, I would say that I am heading home to feed my dog (which I don't even have, but I lied to appear that I love animals to land the job), when in reality, I merely headed home to drink water and take a 30 minutes nap. I only make enough to buy a cheap dinner for the day. I don't have a social life because I am too poor to have one. I return home daily to my small rented room whereby I do nothing, except surf the internet but would usually get depressed real quick when I realize there are so much good stuff in the world that I cannot acquire. I would eat my dinner and curl up in bed, reading old messages my ex-gf sent me. If I could turn back time, I would had treated her better. I truly miss her. My landlord has asked why I stayed home and hardly steps out, so on weekends, I pretend to head out. But what I really do was to walk all the way to a public library and read books there. If it so happens that my landlord left the house before I did, I would stay at home the entire day and pretend that I reached home just a little ahead of him. I would throw fresh clothes into the laundry basket just to pretend I headed out.

My life as of now have been truly low and even of filth. Sometimes, I can't even find the motivation to step into the shower. Disgusting, but sometimes, I only shower once in two or three days. To mask this, I would throw a clean towel into the laundry basket as well. I often find ants in my room; I am pretty sure it is because of my hygiene.

Is God playing a prank on me or giving me an opportunity? I really don't know.

I truly desire a second chance in life. Everytime I think about CTB-ing, I don't feel at peace; I only end up crying.

I know many will suggest for me to find another job in a different industry but I'm in my mid 30s and I tried applying for a career change for over a year. That didn't work out-I didn't even get an interview even when I was applying for entry-level jobs. I understand why though-why would anyone give someone in his mid 30s a chance to learn, rather than fresh graduates with higher potential ceiling?

I am also not able to save up via my current job-I barely make enough to pay rent and afford one meal a day. I don't even have money to go out. I haven't any real-life social interaction for 2 years. Yes, it has been this bad. I have no means to do odd jobs either-ever since I got depressed, I find myself having crazy low energy. Honestly, if the vet clinic isn't just a 15 minutes walk from where I rented, I doubt I would even be able to hold the job.

I'm truly at a loss now. What should I do? I want my old life back, but I messed up so badly. There's no one I can turn to for a loan. I don't think crowdfunding sites would allow for these.

Thanks for listening and sorry for the long rant. I hope you guys are having a better day than I am.
I'm very sorry you're in this situation. No human should have to pass the day with just one meal. But I don't think someone in the 30's is old. You still have a chance. But maybe you should lower you expectations of what your life should be to be happy. Understand what is a necessity and maybe forget the glory your past (that you've reached through lying to people sometimes). Most of us are in a economic situation just like yours (and by us I mean most part of the humanity). To live expensevly nowdays always means to prevent from other people. Just get your priorities straight and keep faith in life. I wish you the best!

Last edited: