kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
i honestly don't want to be helped, i don't want to try to find ways to improve my life, i don't want to get help or therapy or meds i just want to be put to rest. i just want to not feel guilty for wanting to die. In a perfect world, i'd love to be able to tell my friends and family and have them be okay with it, have a final meal with a family member or a final coffee with a friend and be able to say goodbye properly, have a respectable death instead of dangling from a piece of rope or throwing myself off a building. Life is terrible, normies know it, so why is it such a taboo for one to want to die? In a world like this surely suicide would be the only logical answer.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FailureGirl, taylor321, Hattywacky and 14 others
P

PsychosisGirls

Apr 21, 2021
Stigma, I guess. If you told people they weren't stuck here forever, many would likely choose to leave en masse. Can't have that.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Normies just don't get it.
They think living around until you die at your 80s is worthy as long as you have children. In other words, leave copies of yourself behind. Nonsense!!

I'm certainly not having any children and even though now I'm doing my best to live, knowing I'll die someday gives me lots of peace!!

• Love
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2 and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel exactly the same way. I would do anything for an peaceful death that is accepted. I think the desire to die is rational in a life filled with suffering. Some people are just simply not meant for this life and it works against them in every way. People who have never been suicidal will simply never comprehend the desire to die. It is cruel making people resort to methods that can easily go wrong and require courage. We never asked to be alive in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, allwasnotwell, kindawannacrylol and 1 other person
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I get it, I don't want to recover. I just want a peaceful way out of this crazy mess we call life!

Reactions: FuneralCry