• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wherearewenow

Nov 23, 2023
i'm a 19 year old trans girl and i'm lucky to pass pretty well. unfortunately, that means i'm treated like a sex object all the time. i'm not my own person, im a "trap", "shemale", "ladyboy", "irl futa". and i hate it.

somewhat related, i started a youtube channel months ago to show off my songwriting and people enjoyed my music enough for it to reach ~650 subscribers! but then around two months ago i randomly made a tiktok vent account and it blew up. because i "look pretty."

i've become convinced that the only thing im good for is looking sexually desirable. and that's not what i want. i want to be known for my character, but im just a sex object.

that's definitely not my top reason for wanting to CTB, but its one of them.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, ijustwishtodie and nymphojuno
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
So you suspect that your other talents are not visible... Surely there are other things that people like to see in you.

T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
I can see how it could be annoying to be seen primarily as a sex object because you look pretty but look on the upside, there are some advantages that come with being pretty, I don't know if you have ever heard of the Halo effect, like people giving you the benefit of the doubt, or assuming good things about you without knowing you at all, people enjoying their interactions with you without you having to do much, you can take the positives and simply choose to ignore the negative, after all everybody would take being pretty over being ugly any day

Reactions: divinemistress36
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
A lot if artists get noticed for superficial reasons. The sad truth is sex sells.
Work on your presentation and how you project. Since Steven Tyler was also successful, talent sells too. Good luck!!!

albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
Sis use that sex appeal to your advantage to push your art

W

Wolf Girl

Nothing ever got better
Jun 12, 2024
Your feelings are valid. These experiences stack up to become an overwhelming feeling of dehumanization. On the other hand, being particularly fat or ugly also leads to similar feelings. Best to be somewhere in the middle, I suppose.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and wherearewenow
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Some people gonna love you cuz you're pretty. Some people gonna hate you cuz you're trans. Just be you and don't worry about who likes you and who don't.

Reactions: Worndown and Onelegman
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
You know... I have being working on experimental video editing since 1,5 years ago, and I still haven't gained any audience beside my one of my relatives... All I am saying is If you have something you can turn into to success, don't underestimate it, you are young and your blooming career might have multiple options to grow with time.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I see that you're suffering. However I can't relate to your suffering. I'm familiar with the opposite suffering. Being overlooked because of not looking good enough. So perhaps it's lose-lose in this life.

amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
Love the amazing and compassionate responses in this thread, "I don't like how the only appeal I have to people is being a sex object" and a good chunk of the responses are just redditing out about how that's a good thing, actually

Ridiculous

Reactions: wherearewenow