socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I have nothing. My girlfriend left me last year. I was talking to one girl for a month. We even went on a date IRL. As someone with agoraphobia it was one of the best days of my life, but she lost interest. My health is starting to fail. I don't make enough money to support myself. Everyone is passing me by in life. I keep on making mistakes and having new Trauma.

My life is nothing but misery at this point. My only joy comes from eating food and and sometimes you-tube videos/ Tv shows. I have nothing to look forward too.

So why can't I just kill myself! I'm such a failure I can't even kill myself. I'm just a useless eater. I don't bring anything good to the world. I only hurt people. I don't mean to I try my best not too, but our intentions don't matter. I just want to die.

I wish I could just get the courage and do partial. Charcoal is my preferred at the moment, but that would be hard to pull off

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, divinemistress36, Mi Mi and 11 others
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Love and strength to you. Rejection in love is so painful isn't it? I hear you.💔
I feel the same. I take little pleasure from things these days. Even eating just turns me into a fat bastard so that doesn't bring me much joy because I'm always thinking what it's doing to me. That it's going to make me heavier and uglier and then I will hate myself even more.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Adûnâi and tbroken
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
There is always hope until we CTB.

If you are not sure, maybe check out the recovery section?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and darkenmydoorstep
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I'd say, wait to check whether AI changes everything in the coming 1-2 years. Unless you have actual pressures making suicide a more immediate desire.

Reactions: sserafim
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Love and strength to you. Rejection in love is so painful isn't it? I hear you.💔
I feel the same. I take little pleasure from things these days. Even eating just turns me into a fat bastard so that doesn't bring me much joy because I'm always thinking what it's doing to me. That it's going to make me heavier and uglier and then I will hate myself even more.
yeah, I'm trying to loose weight too, I have a love hate relationship with food

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and tbroken
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I have nothing. My girlfriend left me last year. I was talking to one girl for a month. We even went on a date IRL. As someone with agoraphobia it was one of the best days of my life, but she lost interest. My health is starting to fail. I don't make enough money to support myself. Everyone is passing me by in life. I keep on making mistakes and having new Trauma.

My life is nothing but misery at this point. My only joy comes from eating food and and sometimes you-tube videos/ Tv shows. I have nothing to look forward too.

So why can't I just kill myself! I'm such a failure I can't even kill myself. I'm just a useless eater. I don't bring anything good to the world. I only hurt people. I don't mean to I try my best not too, but our intentions don't matter. I just want to die.

I wish I could just get the courage and do partial. Charcoal is my preferred at the moment, but that would be hard to pull off
Same

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Well, Socrates... It's easier to drink hemlock when one is actually sentenced to death. 😔

For mere mortals like us, It takes a lot of willpower to go through with it.

Last edited: