• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
stupid theory. probably rationalizing the fact that I'm going to die soon.

I don't this is all there is. Not talking about hell or heaven.
talking about what happens after we die.

Yeah people say "oooooooooh but I saw a bright light" or "nothing happens only darkness"

and the truth is both are wrong. yeah man you technically died but we are still here... the UNIVERSE is still here.

so my theory is... I die ok? but then I have to wait for everyone else to die, and also this universe to collapse and end.

AND THEN, after a ridiculous gigantic amount of time... something happens, maybe another big bang... and life starts again. maybe different conditions, maybe not, who the fuck knows. and then you live again.

my basis is... if this happened once. it can happen again. given an infinity amount of time.

dumb I know.

but it's what I believe.

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, divinemistress36 and sensitiveguy
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
that's a possibility it come around again you'll come back as someone else

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Well the atoms and stuff in your body will still be floating around somewhere. Just not as single conceptual entity... which doesn't even exist. Language makes us imagine a lot of things that aren't there.

Reactions: sensitiveguy
sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
you live again
I think this is wrong, What makes me me are my beliefs, my life circumstances, and my memory. Even if those beliefs and circumstances repeated, I wouldn't have an innate memory of my previous life to determine who I am based on my beliefs and circumstances. Child born without previous embedded memory.

Beside, time is not infinite, time is the creation or product of the interaction between matter ("proton and electrons...") and space, it is possible that the next big bang won't create those specific matter, space, or even time.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I mean- maybe. Maybe it's already happened to all of us a few times over. Depends I suppose on whether you think time has a starting point. Maybe we all existed before the big bang somewhere else. Still- it seems unlikely you remember it- out of the billions of people who have lived, very few do. Fewer still seem to recall life on other planets. So- if any part of us does live on, it seems unlikely it contains anything that has a memory. I suppose I tell myself that to comfort myself though because I personally don't like the idea of reincarnation.

This is terribly crude but, think of all the shits we've all taken in our lifetimes. I suppose they still exist here in some sort of form. Most have probably broken down into water and whatever else made them up. Still, I have no idea (thankfully) where they are or what they're doing. I feel no connection to them. Without a functioning brain, I'm not convinced we are any more than that. What was life like before you were born?

I feel it more likely that our unique consciousness- what we recognise to be 'us' is an ability- like sight and hearing. Rather than something that can separate and live eternally. But- like I say- that's because that idea comforts me more. I think we tend to grasp for facts/reasons that support our own prefered wishes/theories.

• Yay!
Reactions: DoMore and divinemistress36
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
I think this is wrong, What makes me me are my beliefs, my life circumstances, and my memory. Even if those beliefs and circumstances repeated, I wouldn't have an innate memory of my previous life to determine who I am based on my beliefs and circumstances. Child born without previous embedded memory.

Beside, time is not infinite, time is the creation or product of the interaction between matter ("proton and electrons...") and space, it is possible that the next big bang won't create those specific matter, space, or even time.
not you. but if remove all of those from you "you" are still here.