froggyboya

froggyboya

Jun 22, 2023
i'm pretty young but i've been suffering from type 1 diabetes, graves' disease, and OCD for so much of my life. i have no friends or anything all i've ever asked was for some companionship but i just can never get it. i've been forced to suffer alone if i just had at least one person in my life there for me i wouldn't feel so bad. OCD and loneliness are a terrible combination and mix that in with life long health issues that i didn't ask for, and it's just endless suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: outrider567, jaxxon_sunn, enough of this and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so awful and tiring what you have to endure, this world we exist in where people suffer all through no fault of their own undeniably is so hellish. But anyway I wish you the best, there really is too much suffering in existing.

Reactions: enough of this and froggyboya
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
life without companionship is life without meaning to me... sure I can do my hobbies or whatever bullshit but to truly be happy I need someONE. just one...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: outrider567, enough of this and froggyboya
froggyboya

froggyboya

Jun 22, 2023
life without companionship is life without meaning to me... sure I can do my hobbies or whatever bullshit but to truly be happy I need someONE. just one...
yep i feel the same way. i just want someone who i can share my hobbies with as well, i wish it didn't feel like so much to ask for

• Love
Reactions: enough of this and AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
yep i feel the same way. i just want someone who i can share my hobbies with as well, i wish it didn't feel like so much to ask for
yeah... to be fair, while I still had my partner, I was always passively suicidal. looking up my % chance of having cancer, or not looking when I crossed the street.

it doesn't completely solve everything but it was so much easier.

Reactions: froggyboya
froggyboya

froggyboya

Jun 22, 2023
yeah... to be fair, while I still had my partner, I was always passively suicidal. looking up my % chance of having cancer, or not looking when I crossed the street.

it doesn't completely solve everything but it was so much easier.
SAME, i was so on and off being suicidal when i was last in a relationship but i could tell it was a whole lot easier to just feel stable which was nice

• Love
Reactions: AllFoxedOut