Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
lol what a waste of time being alive is
i sabotage everything good that happens to me and i just cant help it.
i cant take it anymore

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Crazy4u, cyanol, TheHatedOne and 6 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry you're going through this also. It's fucked up how long life lasts it's like a slow torture and then when someone has enough of it, the torture becomes a reflection of self destruction. I wish I could give better answers, but all I have is a pointless internet hug.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Crazy4u, LADY007, Wojaczek and 1 other person
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
Sorry you're going through this also. It's fucked up how long life lasts it's like a slow torture and then when someone has enough of it, the torture becomes a reflection of self destruction. I wish I could give better answers, but all I have is a pointless internet hug.
i can barely take it anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
onleana

onleana

we'll meet again
Nov 19, 2021
i do the same. i literally sabotaged every relationship of any kind i have ever had. i could have had a beautiful life but i destroyed and keep destroying it. i don't know how much longer i can take it

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Solar1703, Circles, Crazy4u and 2 others
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
i do the same. i literally sabotaged every relationship of any kind i have ever had. i could have had a beautiful life but i destroyed and keep destroying it. i don't know how much longer i can take it
why tf are we doing this?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles and onleana
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not know what happiness would even feel like, to me it does not exist. I have never wanted to be alive. It can be dreadful when things just get worse. I wish I never had to be born in the first place. Existence itself is the cause of all suffering. I'm sorry you are in this situation. I wish you the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wojaczek, Circles and Crazy4u