• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Carbon monoxide - don't know how to do it
Exit bag - don't know how to obtain
Firearms - illegal in Northern Ireland
Hanging - I'm so terrible an knots, I couldn't tie a shoelace knot until I was 15. Even though I can tie one now, they are often very week and keep coming undone.
Night night - Don't really understand it
SA - Don't know how to obtain
SN - You can't obtain the drugs you need in NI without a prescription. I vomit easily

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SmellyRat and x~Sophia~x
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Are you still in the mental hospital or?
giphy.gif

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Yes. But I don't see what that has to do with not being able to do these methods once I'm out.

Also I might be able to ctb when out on pass

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I feel the same with you, except for the hanging part.
In my case, the problem is not the knot but THE PAIN and NOT BREATHING part. I'm a coward lol

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
So does no one have solutions?

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
So does no one have solutions?
I would say SN is still your best bet. It doesn't matter if you vomit easily. If you can keep it down for enough time it'll still be deadly. Also, that's why you make 2nd and 3rd glasses.

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Carbon monoxide - don't know how to do it
Exit bag - don't know how to obtain
Firearms - illegal in Northern Ireland
Hanging - I'm so terrible an knots, I couldn't tie a shoelace knot until I was 15. Even though I can tie one now, they are often very week and keep coming undone.
Night night - Don't really understand it
SA - Don't know how to obtain
SN - You can't obtain the drugs you need in NI without a prescription. I vomit easily

what is SA?

F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
Regarding SN, I bought the antiemetic and antacid online. (On two v popular sites). Plus people have done it successfully with only SN and ibuprofen.

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Is sodium azide known for being more peaceful than sodium nitrite?

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
What about jumping, what about train? There is always a way if you are really desperate.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
What about jumping, what about train? There is always a way if you are really desperate.

Jumping - I can't do it, SI kicks in it and fear of injurying myself. And there aren't building in my city that are tall enough

I'm considering train but I worry about the impact of the driver.

DM me
I would say SN is still your best bet. It doesn't matter if you vomit easily. If you can keep it down for enough time it'll still be deadly. Also, that's why you make 2nd and 3rd glasses.

But I hate vomiting.

Last edited:
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
Same except for hanging. I'm bad at knots but I hope that with practice I'll get better.