E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
I don't know what to do. I'm always crying alone in my room. I won't leave the house because I feel too scared what people think about me everything makes me anxious all the time. Nothing changes the way I feel either. I can't do this I can't live the rest my life keep feeling like this it feels so horrible for me. No one likes me. I hate myself. I wish if there was a god it would kill me. I'm suffering. I feel so lonely too. I don't think I can ever be happy in this life ever. I can't.

Reactions: crybaby and oivoi
C

CC123

Arcanist
Mar 2, 2019
You might want to chat with some of the members spending their time in the recovery thread.
There are many people who can relate to your circumstances

Reactions: elizabethisworthless
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
You might want to chat with some of the members spending their time in the recovery thread.
There are many people who can relate to your circumstances
I've talked to people but no one can help. I don't even know what to say really because I'm so lonely I'm used to being that alone now all the time my head don't stop. I should of killed myself when I had the chance to. I don't think there's any hope
Everyone has left me and I'm really not doing well psychologically I hate myself

Last edited: