• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nobiuobi

Apr 28, 2020
I lived a deeply frustrating life, to say the very least, and I researched the best pain-free partial hanging method. I'm even more frustrated now because I felt the high you get before passing out during one attempt, but I backed out for whatever reason. Now when I try it again a week later, I can't get past the "head filling up with blood" feeling, and I don't know what I did right the first time. In the past, I attempted taking what I thought was the lethal dose for diphenhydramine (Benadryl) based on my body weight, hoping that I'd just choke on my vomit in my sleep, but I just woke up feeling incredibly heavy and I could barely lift my hand, let alone check my phone for the time. What am I doing wrong? I don't know if this thread is the place to vent for me, but I'm just looking for some pointers.

BigLucs

BigLucs

M-23 NC. Don't want to turn 24.
Apr 30, 2020
Diphenhydramine is rarely going to kill you, even with alcohol. Alcohol will raise your chances though. Ive gone through those highs too. Not exactly fun but definitely a different feeling.

Reactions: autumnal, theguineapigking and nobiuobi
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hello. It is a horrible feeling to go through this. I'm sorry for that.

Like bigluks said, diphenhydramine will rarely kill you. It will however cause extreme hallucinations and extreme weakness. It's not pleasant, as I'm sure you now know. It's not as easy as it once was to od on over the counter drugs.

Each side of the neck has 1 primary carotid artery(brings blood to brain) and 1 jugular vein(takes blood from brain). The jugular is somewhat over the carotid. If you don't put enough pressure in the right area, you may just block the jugular veins. This causes the head exploding feeling. Basically, blood flows to the brain, but can't really flow from the brain, so that builds up pressure. This is normally what causes that agonizing pain and eye bulging feeling.

I know that you're trying to end your suffering. But are you sure that there's nothing you want to live for? Have you any second thoughts now, after not succeeding thus far? Have you sought help? I really hope you're not rushing into this. It's a good idea to think long and hard before attempting. Perhaps you've been in pain for many years, I don't know your situation. However, I am here if you need to talk at all.

Best wishes in the meantime.

Reactions: autumnal, nobiuobi and KleinerWolf
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Benadryl is rarely fatal, ditto for partial hanging. With full suspension, there is no turning back.

Reactions: SipSop, theguineapigking and autumnal