iwannaendmylife

iwannaendmylife

Apr 11, 2024
Do you have any good ideas about where to sh?
I still live with my parents and brother and summer just started which means i would have to wear a swimsuit and i have no idea where to do sh so as to not be noticed.
I usually use a razor and cut on my legs but it could be seen and doesnt cut so deep. I wanna cut deeper but the cut will take time to heal.
Do you know any good spot and way?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kalista
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
When I was desperate I used to cut under my watch and use my watch to cover up the cut

Reactions: caramelribboncrunch and sugarh1gh
M

max_ryan_000

Jun 10, 2024
When I was desperate I used to cut under my watch and use my watch to cover up the cut
Hey! I have just seen your goodbye thread from the SN attempt, and i'd like to pm you, is that okay? I tried to by clicking on your profile name, but the chat option did not show up idk why..

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
All cutting deeper will do is screw you over. Deeper cuts have an increased chance of infection, require more aftercare (thus you'll have to spend a lot of money on things like gauze, steri-strips (if they are gaping a lot), saline solution if it is a hypodermis or deeper, etc), scar badly, are harder to hide, can lead to you needing to go the hospital, nerve damage, etc. It just isn't worth it. It's been several months and my scars still get itchy and I have what is likely nerve pain around them. Wearing clothing over them is incredibly uncomfortable. The only reason why I was able to hide them for while was because I started cutting deeper in fall. Deeper cuts are much harder to hide during months and are probably near impossible to hide while wearing a swimsuit unless it's the super modest kind (like what a mormon probably wears, lol).

I think it's better to try and stop SHing altogether due to it being a shitty coping mechanism that only provides very short-term relief, but if you are going to continue on doing it then try doing light cuts at the sides hips or just below your underarms so that the swimsuit will cover it.