• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Kadaver

Kadaver

let death be kinder than man
Aug 11, 2023
I don't know what to do. My roommate had me go back to live with my dad in Texas for about a month. The month is coming to an end so I decided to message him about if he still wanted me to come back. He told me I could come back but I couldn't bring my cat. The reason for this decision is that my cat doesn't get along with his at all.

I offered to buy a tall gate so my cat would be confined to my area and he didn't like this idea. He told me he's firm on it and that his cat has been very happy since mine left.

I feel like I'm being made to choose between the two things that mean the most to me. Its either I stay here where my dad doesn't want me and get to keep my pet or leave behind my pet whom I love very much for a roommate who might want me there but wants to be left alone more often than not.

My plan either way is to go on disability because of my mental health but that can take years from what I read and the idea of being apart from my cat for so long is devastating me. But I don't want to live in Texas at all and would much rather live in PA with my roommate even if I was living on my own.

I know that the obvious choice is leaving my cat behind so I can get my life set up but its just so devastating to me. I feel like I'm abandoning him. I'd come back for him eventually but being without him hurts as he's a huge form of emotional support for me.

I've just been off and on crying at the idea of having to leave him behind.

Any advice for getting on disability in PA would be appropriated

• Aww..
Reactions: wannabesoftware and GoatHerder
wannabesoftware

wannabesoftware

Aug 23, 2024
wtf that's awful that your roommate would put you in this position... what's his issue with keeping the cats in separate areas?? is he willing to compromise with you at all on this? if not, do you have any friends in the area that would be willing to house the cat for you? or is there any other potential living situation not with this person, where you could have your cat?