• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nirrend

Nirrend

The important is not how long you live ...
Mar 12, 2022
Hi everyone,

I make this thread because I just can't fucking bare waiting any longer

In fact, all I want to do now is to buy my method, but for many reasons I imagine that if I wait, it could be more "safe"..

Because I have many family members who live with me and I just don't want to bring them problem...

But man, I just can't wait, my mind isn't calm because currently, I don't have my security option and if I wanted to ctb right now, I couldn't.

I know that I have already asked a similar question before but, "If that was you, what would you have done ?"

"Had anyone here already ordered while living with family ?"

I'm just fucking becoming paranoid, thinking that every research I make is watched, fuck it man, I just want to leave, not to become a drug trader.

I'm fucking exhausted.

Sorry for my aggressivity

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: The_Flying_Fox
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand the feeling of being desperate to leave. We all deserve the option of a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing, without having to worry about it being taken away. It is so cruel how the society is trying to prolong peoples suffering and denying them freedom from a life they never asked for.

Nobody should have to go through the complicated process of ordering ctb materials online. I have not ordered anything as it sounds risky, I would fear something going wrong so instead I just suffer. We have already suffered enough in life so we should not have to suffer in trying to find ways to leave. I hope that you find freedom from your situation.

Reactions: Nirrend
Nirrend

Nirrend

Mar 12, 2022
I understand the feeling of being desperate to leave. We all deserve the option of a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing, without having to worry about it being taken away. It is so cruel how the society is trying to prolong peoples suffering and denying them freedom from a life they never asked for.

Nobody should have to go through the complicated process of ordering ctb materials online. I have not ordered anything as it sounds risky, I would fear something going wrong so instead I just suffer. We have already suffered enough in life so we should not have to suffer in trying to find ways to leave. I hope that you find freedom from your situation.

You prefer to suffer instead of buying a method :( , i understand but i don't know how you do to keep your resistance against life. Personnaly i can't

In any cases, thank you for your answer

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You prefer to suffer instead of buying a method :( , i understand but i don't know how you do to keep your resistance against life. Personnaly i can't

In any cases, thank you for your answer
I don't 'prefer' to suffer, I don't think that anyone would. If it was easy to leave I would already be gone. I feel like I have no choice as I am so scared of something going wrong if I ordered something and making my life worse. And with more easily accessible methods there is the fear of failure. Suicide really is so difficult and if it was easy then there would be no forum and discussions about it, but someday I will have to find a way no matter what. Hopefully I will never wake again, that would be the ideal situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nirrend and eternal_life
Nirrend

Nirrend

Mar 12, 2022
I don't 'prefer' to suffer, I don't think that anyone would. If it was easy to leave I would already be gone. I feel like I have no choice as I am so scared of something going wrong if I ordered something and making my life worse. And with more easily accessible methods there is the fear of failure. Suicide really is so difficult and if it was easy then there would be no forum and discussions about it, but someday I will have to find a way no matter what. Hopefully I will never wake again, that would be the ideal situation.

Sorry if my formulation was bad

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm not even sure what it is you're thinking of ordering?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Things like benzo, opio, for example,

I just don't know what to do and i'm just tired of waiting
You order that stuff from the Dark Web? If so, check out the sellers as best you can.

Reactions: Nirrend
Nirrend

Nirrend

Mar 12, 2022
Yes, don't worry and thank you for your advice

In fact, to me, the problem isn't to get scammed but to take a decision between oredering now (but i'm living with my family) or
wait a safer moment to order

And i'm just tired of waiting, i just want to die quickly