• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
I have found a goal in life, a dream to pursue. I want to get into my country's Task Force. And honestly, I have a chance to achieve it. However, there is really hard work ahead of me, and I just don't have the strength. I'm physically and mentally exhausted after all this shit that happened in my life. What do you think, should I stop fighting? SN has been lying in my closet for a few weeks and I plan to drink it on October 2. Unless I change my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: bluebus
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I dont know the struggles you are facing but I would keep on fighting for my dreams to come trough, Maybe if you achive them then your life probably would change for the better. But if all fails you can consider other things then
I wish you good luck in achieving your dream

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's your personal decision to make, not other people's, none of us can experience existence in the exact same way as you.

Reactions: Old Friend
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I have found a goal in life, a dream to pursue. I want to get into my country's Task Force. And honestly, I have a chance to achieve it. However, there is really hard work ahead of me, and I just don't have the strength. I'm physically and mentally exhausted after all this shit that happened in my life. What do you think, should I stop fighting? SN has been lying in my closet for a few weeks and I plan to drink it on October 2. Unless I change my mind.

I would say if you're questioning it, it probably isn't the right time.

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
What do you think, should I stop fighting? SN has been lying in my closet for a few weeks and I plan to drink it on October 2.
It may be October 2 of 2073, you know... So the plan doesn't look bad at the first glance. You'll just need to obtain more fresh substance at that moment.