• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pyontoo

pyontoo

May 25, 2024
As the title says, I don't know if I am ready to CTB.
Please let me tell you what happened.
I am too awkward and too mentally unstable to maintain any relationships, whatever romantic or friendships, I am just wrong. I tried to go to the therapy but I soon run out of money so it is out of the quesiton.
One thing I always wanted in my life was group of friend. And I found it! And becasue of being myself I lost it. What happened is not important, It was entirely my fault and I am aware of that. Some thngs can not be fixed with simple apology so the least I could do was the just be cut off.
The thing is, I am nearly 26 years old. This was my first and last friend group. I dont know if I will ever able to form anymore friendhips like that. I feel huge guilt that I can not deal with.

"Oh you want to CTB becasue of such a stupid reason?"
Yes, like I said. This is what I always wanted in my life. To have a friend group, to go together somewhere whatever. I feel like this was my chance, my only chance in life and I just messed it up. I don't think that I will ever able to find any other friends and even if I find I will probably mees it up again.

After writing this I feel like I am set on CTB. The guilt it just too huge. Self harm is not enough anymore.
Sorry for my english, it is not my first language.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fleshgarden, Ash, Forveleth and 2 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't believe anyone is truly ready until the final act. I become more and more sceptical as time goes on of people who claim otherwise.

Br gentle on yourself and good luck whatever you decide to do, it's your life remember.

Reactions: Ash and Forveleth
Sakura.

Sakura.

Chciałbym, żeby wszystko się już skończyło.
May 1, 2024
As the title says, I don't know if I am ready to CTB.
Please let me tell you what happened.
I am too awkward and too mentally unstable to maintain any relationships, whatever romantic or friendships, I am just wrong. I tried to go to the therapy but I soon run out of money so it is out of the quesiton.
One thing I always wanted in my life was group of friend. And I found it! And becasue of being myself I lost it. What happened is not important, It was entirely my fault and I am aware of that. Some thngs can not be fixed with simple apology so the least I could do was the just be cut off.
The thing is, I am nearly 26 years old. This was my first and last friend group. I dont know if I will ever able to form anymore friendhips like that. I feel huge guilt that I can not deal with.

"Oh you want to CTB becasue of such a stupid reason?"
Yes, like I said. This is what I always wanted in my life. To have a friend group, to go together somewhere whatever. I feel like this was my chance, my only chance in life and I just messed it up. I don't think that I will ever able to find any other friends and even if I find I will probably mees it up again.

After writing this I feel like I am set on CTB. The guilt it just too huge. Self harm is not enough anymore.
Sorry for my english, it is not my first language.
Cześć! :heart:

Jest mi bardzo przykro z powodu tego, czego doświadczasz. Ja również bardzo cierpię - ze zbliżonych powodów.

Też nie mam żadnych przyjaciół - również jestem zbyt dziwny, by ktokolwiek chciał się ze mną zaprzyjaźnić. W moim przypadku jest to spowodowane tragicznym zaburzeniem lęku społecznego.

Nawet jeżeli udałoby mi się z kimkolwiek nawiązać koleżeńską relację, to najprawdopodobniej również szybko bym ją utracił z powodu "bycia sobą".

Czy chciałabyś spróbować się ze mną zaprzyjaźnić? Skoro oboje cierpimy w zbliżony sposób, to być może łatwiej byłoby nam się nawzajem zrozumieć, zaakceptować i się o siebie troszczyć.

Jeżeli byłabyś zainteresowana, to możesz przeczytać o mnie więcej w tym poście: