addressunknown

addressunknown

Aug 26, 2021
I've read threads about methods for years now, yet I just have no idea how I am supposed to do it.
There's no method that would suit me or be achievable...
Anyway sorry for the very short topic, I'm just sick of always thinking about something I'm unable to do, when my life's is pretty much wasted at that point (ruined health that makes me hardly able to go outside, no friends, close to no family relationship, no job etc)
I don't know what to do

• Hugs
Reactions: Jaded Pear, Crazy4u, Talvikki and 1 other person
O

Onkyo74893

Dec 11, 2021
I've read threads about methods for years now, yet I just have no idea how I am supposed to do it.
There's no method that would suit me or be achievable...
Anyway sorry for the very short topic, I'm just sick of always thinking about something I'm unable to do, when my life's is pretty much wasted at that point (ruined health that makes me hardly able to go outside, no friends, close to no family relationship, no job etc)
I don't know what to do
I'm sorry about your situation. You are certainly on the right website. I can't however, encourage you to harm yourself. I do hope you find peace eventually.

Reactions: Crazy4u
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am in a similar position, more than anything I wish that suicide was easier. I deserve to exit this world peacefully. I feel trapped and I know that it can be a dreadful feeling. I understand that it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much, I'm sorry that things are so hopeless. This life can be very depressing. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Jaded Pear, Crazy4u and I should go
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
It takes a lot of deliberation and considering all the variables. Sometimes I doubt my method. I don't think I will 100% be sure of it. At some point, I will have to trust it and take that leap of faith. Or I can continue gathering information and preparing. Maybe I will change my mind. Who knows - the future is yet to unfold.

No one can tell you what to do. This decision is yours to make, comprised of thousands of small choices along the way.

I know the exhaustion. Constant thoughts yet there is no release. The anxiety and hopelessness. Trying to find the right method. That's the thing, there is no one 'right' method - every person will have a different path. And it can diverge at a moment's notice. May you find the peace you seek.

Reactions: Ta555
Jaded Pear

Jaded Pear

Pear
Sep 23, 2021
I know roughly how you feel. I feel like I'm in a very simmilar boat. I was banking on partial hanging working for me and since multiple attempts have failed, I'm really desperate.

It feels like if you ask for a method no one will really give it you. I would have recommended partial before, but it mostly seems to do nothing for me...

Good luck, in finding method. Hope you don't get desperate enough to consider something like a train.

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
I know roughly how you feel. I feel like I'm in a very simmilar boat. I was banking on partial hanging working for me and since multiple attempts have failed, I'm really desperate.

It feels like if you ask for a method no one will really give it you. I would have recommended partial before, but it mostly seems to do nothing for me...

Good luck, in finding method. Hope you don't get desperate enough to consider something like a train.
Nobody will outright tell someone how to die, for legal and moral prickliness. Anyone can use the search feature - all the necessary information is available on the internet. Ultimately this decision and all the variables are too different and personal for anyone else to exactly dictate. You know your situation, fears, preferences, etc best. If you've made a list of the pros and cons of each method and still can't choose between them, write each method on a piece of paper and draw one without looking. Or two if you wish to combine methods.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Don't do train...don't traumatise another person :(

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
Don't do train...don't traumatise another person :(
Whilst I agree with the sentiment, we live in a society that gatekeeps access to peaceful and humane methods under the guise of caring about our wellbeing, forcing desperate people to resort to violence. They really just want to control and conform everyone to being a productive consumer. Train is hardly my first choice either - simply reading about all the failures that resulted in paralysis, amputation, and the unavoidable psych ward stay following was enough to put me off it. Yet if I did not have access to my method - which I feel is reasonably peaceful as far as suicide methods go and I am lucky and grateful that I could access it - train would be on my list. It was on my list for some time until I managed to access an alternative method.

People who are likely already feeling immense guilt for taking the 'easy' way out - even though killing yourself is anything but - don't need to be guilted further with the one thing that they were relying upon. And the conductors receive training for that scenario. I'm not saying people should use train method if they have other methods available, or that I condone traumatising train conductors or anyone for that matter. People are going to use train method whether they are lectured to or not. It doesn't do any good to preach to the choir - I can't imagine most people would actually prefer train method were they given the option of a proctored exit bag or N. But we are boxed into a corner.

Reactions: nowayout* and Ta555