J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I've been in hospistal since July. The minimum time I will be saying in hospital is 6 more weeks. Then once I leave I will have to wait on my SN. It's so hard not having any way to ctb. Every time someone ctb I'm so jealous

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, virginiawoolf86, AutoTap and 8 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Been in hospital for 2 months so I understand what you're going through.
Are you going to be "free" when you get out? Because in my case, I was forced to live with my parents or go to a psych ward (of course I chose my parents) and this is a prison because I'm monitored 24/7. Can't even get alcohol so getting SN is impossible.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, virginiawoolf86, NodusTollens and 1 other person
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I'm going to move to assisted living.
My consultant said that it was approximately 6 weeks but she couldn't really give me a time.
I feel like I'm stuck here forever and ever and ever.
Maybe I'll be here when the sun becomes a red giant

• Aww..
Reactions: NodusTollens, Zebedee and WornOutLife
U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
I feel you. Reading goodbye threads always causes me mixed feelings. I'm happy because they finally find peace they've been yearning for, sad because the thread is going to be my last interaction with them, and a little jealous because they have the courage I don't.

• Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, AutoTap, NodusTollens and 1 other person
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I feel you. Reading goodbye threads always causes me mixed feelings. I'm happy because they finally find peace they've been yearning for, sad because the thread is going to be my last interaction with them, and a little jealous because they have the courage I don't.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I feel the same.
:hug::heart:

Sorry to hear about what you've been going through OP, I genuinely hope you find the peace you're looking for.
:hug::heart:

Reactions: umbrellaphone, virginiawoolf86 and AutoTap
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Yep describes it perfectly for me.

Reactions: umbrellaphone and virginiawoolf86