T

The Call of The Void

Jun 22, 2020
All the pain I'm experiencing right now is getting worse. I just want peace. To calm the thoughts. I just want my childhood to comeback before the DP came. (By the why, I'm using a blocker app on my phone that block certain words, I've blocked this word because I'm trying not to look it up anymore. But it's basically dissociation where you feel like you're watching yourself outside your body. I just abbreviated it) Things weren't so bad then.

I try to forget some of the things that fucked me up growing up: my Father's death, being constantly homeless, always being evicted. But the rejection from Margaret always hurt the most. I'm not trying to play the race card, so please forgive me if it sounds like it, but basically in 9th grade this girl said she wouldn't date because I was black. I felt really depressed after that. It's always hard telling people that. I really liked this half Guatemalan-Japanese girl. She seemed really cool. I don't blame her though. Everyone is entitled to their own preference. But man, did I fall through a dark hole that 9th grade year.

I know my suicide will come someday. I'm just waiting for when. Maybe if there is a afterlife, I could be treated like an actual human being. Then again, I hope everyone will be treated the same way, too.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zappfe lover, SummerDreamer, _Minsk and 2 others
suicidebabyseal

suicidebabyseal

Nothingness just lasts a second
Jun 5, 2020
I would treat you as a human being. I truly believe everybody deserves kindness.

I know how much being rejected hurts, so I feel you. I hope you find a way to feel better with yourself. Don't be so harsh with yourself. People already is harsh enough with us in order for us to be too.

Reactions: _Minsk
T

The Call of The Void

Jun 22, 2020
I would treat you as a human being. I truly believe everybody deserves kindness.

I know how much being rejected hurts, so I feel you. I hope you find a way to feel better with yourself. Don't be so harsh with yourself. People already is harsh with us in order for us to be too.
Thank you. Good luck to you.

N

nooo2

Jan 22, 2019
I'm so sorry that happened to you, I had a similar situation happen to me 3 years ago. Never be ashamed of your skin color, there's nothing wrong with it. I'm someone who's just attracted to people for who they are, despite their race or skin tone or whatever. I know that some people can't help what they're attracted to but I think it's just blatant racism and people being straight up shallow.

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
The racism that has existed throughout history and still continues to exist is another reason why I give my thumbs down to life. America's indigenous Indians have the highest suicide rates.

Reactions: _Minsk
T

The Call of The Void

Jun 22, 2020
I'm so sorry that happened to you, I had a similar situation happen to me 3 years ago. Never be ashamed of your skin color, there's nothing wrong with it. I'm someone who's just attracted to people for who they are, despite their race or skin tone or whatever. I know that some people can't help what they're attracted to but I think it's just blatant racism and people being straight up shallow.
You're a really kind person. I really appreciate it.
The racism that has existed throughout history and still continues to exist is another reason why I give my thumbs down to life. America's indigenous Indians have the highest suicide rates.
I know. The pain the Natives must have felt is something I could never imagine.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARW3N