• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

saadjazz

Mar 16, 2022
Anyone feels the same ? It's one those things where you're forced to have one or the other, either to have friends or to have no friends, and I hate BOTH. Why would I try to make friends while I know that at some point our friendship will start to annoy me. And on the other hand I hate being left out and isolated, especially when I'm part of a bigger group (for example I'd rather be isolated but alone than be isolated in a classroom while everyone isn't). I think this is something that will also affect my relationships but I'm still not sure until I experience one.

(excuse my poor phrasing)

Reactions: Moniker, Ironborn, Sad & Empty girl and 1 other person
Davit Gugushvili

Davit Gugushvili

Peace
Mar 22, 2024
i can relate. i have lost any interest in other humans as well because of terrible past experiences, but unfortunately we are built as social animals and socializing is one of our core necessities.

i had recently went on a walk by myself in my area like i usually do, and even though i enjoy being outside i just feel lonely and as if something is missing all the time. it doesn't feel the same doing everything alone, but being alone also just feels easier and more natural to me at the same time.

i wish i could get rid of this feeling of needing relationships. i know i'll be alone for a long time, if not forever. this feeling brings me nothing but misery and prevents me from enjoying hobbies by myself.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
I like being alone but I get lonely.
It's a weird mental paradox but I find it easier than dealing with people.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner