Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
Long time no see SS.

Just cut my parents off and will be living on my own. This might seem edgy and shit, but I feel like I truly dont give a fuck and dont fear anything anymore. Told to my dad that I dont like him and will be living on my own. Im not even actually prepared to move out, but I say it anyway. He was muttering shit to me after, and this was the first ever time I walked up to him and demanding him to shut the fuck up, and he looked like he was about to threaten to fight with me, to which I dont give a fuck about and kept raising my voice anyway. If all this fails, I can just kms i guess, Im experienced enough (lol).

Fuck this shit life.

Sorry for the bad words, really needed to vent.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Gangrel
memoriesofyesterday

memoriesofyesterday

Sep 24, 2024
Long time no see SS.

Just cut my parents off and will be living on my own. This might seem edgy and shit, but I feel like I truly dont give a fuck and dont fear anything anymore. Told to my dad that I dont like him and will be living on my own. Im not even actually prepared to move out, but I say it anyway. He was muttering shit to me after, and this was the first ever time I walked up to him and demanding him to shut the fuck up, and he looked like he was about to threaten to fight with me, to which I dont give a fuck about and kept raising my voice anyway. If all this fails, I can just kms i guess, Im experienced enough (lol).

Fuck this shit life.

Sorry for the bad words, really needed to vent.

Why the anger in your family? What brought to this point?

It's okay to Vent, I just literally got done posting people should vent!

Thanks for posting!

Vent away...

Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
Why the anger in your family? What brought to this point?

It's okay to Vent, I just literally got done posting people should vent!

Thanks for posting!

Vent away...
Long story short, psycho abusive father with narcissism, cognitive dissonance, gaslighting, hypocrisy, and self-righteous attitude.

Just to fucking give an example. He called me "idiot" 5 times, I asked him not to call me that 5 times, and to think about how he would feel if i called him so, he doesn't stop, I call him an idiot, and he loses his shit. What the fuck kind of behavior is this? So much for being a "guiding figure", and he is in his 50s for fuck sake.

Thankfully that fucker got diabetes, and despite all his wise ass attitude about "logic" (fucking cognitive dissonance on full display, because he is religious), he keeps eating rice lol. Hopefully he dies an agonizing way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and Praestat_Mori
memoriesofyesterday

memoriesofyesterday

Sep 24, 2024
Long story short, psycho abusive father with narcissism, cognitive dissonance, gaslighting, hypocrisy, and self-righteous attitude.

Just to fucking give an example. He called me "idiot" 5 times, I asked him not to call me that 5 times, and to think about how he would feel if i called him so, he doesn't stop, I call him an idiot, and he loses his shit. What the fuck kind of behavior is this? So much for being a "guiding figure", and he is in his 50s for fuck sake.

Thankfully that fucker got diabetes, and despite all his wise ass attitude about "logic" (fucking cognitive dissonance on full display, because he is religious), he keeps eating rice lol. Hopefully he dies an agonizing way.
Thanks for sharing ..