FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those who do must be severely blinded by delusions, it disturbs me how so many people are pro-lifers and pro-natalists, those people just create harm and suffering.

The reality is that existence could never be a good thing which is why I'd always prefer to cease existing. Existence is just a hellish and horrific mistake ultimately responsible for all the agony and torment existing beings have suffered all throughout history, existence is disturbing as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

I see no value in this torturous and meaningless process of pointlessly decaying from age, it's dreadful and just leads to unnecessary suffering. It's not good how anyone had to suffer, in fact it's tragic how anyone had to at all.

I see existence as best erased, it's better forgotten about, existence just causes harm and I cannot stand those who glorify and worship the futilty of existing as a conscious being who is doomed to suffer in this repulsive flesh prison.

The option to instantly cease existing in peace should be there at all times, only death can bring me peace from the curse that is existence. It horrifies me the thought of potentially suffering for decades, existence is so undesirable so nobody should ever have to struggle to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Specific_Milk, klevarie, AshH and 4 others
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
The option to instantly cease existing in peace should be there at all times, only death can bring me peace from the curse that is existence.

Painless Death is the best gift of all. When I was 18 years old, I thought having a Macbook would be the best thing but now I think painless death is :).

Reactions: Immensevoid, klevarie, AshH and 1 other person
G

GloomHands

Oct 15, 2023
I know I'm new here and I don't have a post history yet (working on that, heh) that reflects my current beliefs on existence and... other things, so I have to preface things by saying... I agree for the most part.

Those who do must be severely blinded by delusions, it disturbs me how so many people are pro-lifers and pro-natalists, those people just create harm and suffering.

I believe that some of those "pro-lifers and pro-natalists" honestly can't help themselves. It's part of their biological programming and/or religious programming. Extremely difficult to break out of. Hell, from what I've seen on this forum, a lot of folks can't break that 'self-preservation' feature that life has. I'm one of them.

The reality is that existence could never be a good thing...

This is where I expand on the 'for the most part' of things for me. I believe that existence could be something worthwhile... if there weren't people out there that make life unnecessarily harder than it is. "Life's not fair!" People often say... but how many people retort with, "Then make it fair."? I wish I had the mental fortitude, strength, and wealth to 'be the change that I want to see' and all that. I barely have the energy to work my 40hrs. Various things have beaten me down figuratively over the years, but I bet if my environment was more enriching and the world more accommodating for people of all shapes, sizes, ect... well, who knows?

Pssst, as an aside, I'm physically a female who is gender-fluid. I wanted to get into computers, programming... shit like that. Take a guess as to why I'm avoiding such spaces and ceased to pursue that dream.

I cannot stand those who glorify and worship the futilty of existing as a conscious being who is doomed to suffer in this repulsive flesh prison.

It is cruel... to be gifted sentience and intelligence to study the wonderous things around us... but not yet the power/capability to overcome our baggage (or bullshit, if you will). Though, I daresay, the people who say that are probably actually happy with existence... with their brain-meat chemicals working in ways that tell them so. Thus they cannot understand someone who isn't happy to what life has to offer because to them... it's unfathomable. In some small way, I envy those people... but on the other hand, it would feel like my brain would be lying to myself.

The option to instantly cease existing in peace should be there at all times

I agree. There should be options where someone can cease without having to resort to... questionable alternatives. Sadly, even if there were, I cannot overcome self-preservation.

Reactions: geogaddi_676 and AshH
trustab1e

trustab1e

I am the one
Sep 29, 2023
I know I'm new here and I don't have a post history yet (working on that, heh) that reflects my current beliefs on existence and... other things, so I have to preface things by saying... I agree for the most part.

I believe that some of those "pro-lifers and pro-natalists" honestly can't help themselves. It's part of their biological programming and/or religious programming. Extremely difficult to break out of. Hell, from what I've seen on this forum, a lot of folks can't break that 'self-preservation' feature that life has. I'm one of them.

This is where I expand on the 'for the most part' of things for me. I believe that existence could be something worthwhile... if there weren't people out there that make life unnecessarily harder than it is. "Life's not fair!" People often say... but how many people retort with, "Then make it fair."? I wish I had the mental fortitude, strength, and wealth to 'be the change that I want to see' and all that. I barely have the energy to work my 40hrs. Various things have beaten me down figuratively over the years, but I bet if my environment was more enriching and the world more accommodating for people of all shapes, sizes, ect... well, who knows?

Pssst, as an aside, I'm physically a female who is gender-fluid. I wanted to get into computers, programming... shit like that. Take a guess as to why I'm avoiding such spaces and ceased to pursue that dream.

It is cruel... to be gifted sentience and intelligence to study the wonderous things around us... but not yet the power/capability to overcome our baggage (or bullshit, if you will). Though, I daresay, the people who say that are probably actually happy with existence... with their brain-meat chemicals working in ways that tell them so. Thus they cannot understand someone who isn't happy to what life has to offer because to them... it's unfathomable. In some small way, I envy those people... but on the other hand, it would feel like my brain would be lying to myself.

I agree. There should be options where someone can cease without having to resort to... questionable alternatives. Sadly, even if there were, I cannot overcome self-preservation.
First of all, I am a Teen and I belong from a country where English is still a minor language. So, forgive me if I make grammatical or other mistakes. So, As you said you now or was thinking to cease existence. If you have studied biology then there it is written that you have dna of your parents mixed it means that what you are feeling now, your parents must have felt this or something like this but still they gave birth to you and I would like to know that if your parents are still alive or not. After all of this menace and shitty things there are good peoples on this earth you are a small creature in this universe and you think that your existence is baggage to everyone but there are 7 billion people or something like this(idk). How would a small creature like you would make any difference to all 7 billion people it may affect your parents, neighbours, relatives,etc. But not everyone l. At last I would say that you should not die because you are baggage, why don't you make your parents/family proud of you. Well, I'm still a teen and I have a lot to study and grasp knowledge and I am also looking forward in coding/programming. I would like to hear you did you learned all of these and did you make any projects/apps/sites etc. Peace Out ✌️

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I'm so sorry you're suffering so much

klevarie

klevarie

Dust-to-be
Oct 12, 2023
I completely agree. I'm still praying for the day euthanasia would be democratised as a legal option for everyone at all times.

2flourish

2flourish

Oct 12, 2023
i think there are a lot of people who are just oblivious to what life really is. there are some that will genuinely never understand it, but for others its a switch to be flipped. when it clicked for me, i got bored of having fun and couldnt find the returns in existing

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc